Can't boot, stuck on Mi logo, Redmi 3s 3Gb/32Gb land

ROMs, Mods, Discussion and all other Topics about the Xiaomi RedMi 3 S/X (land).

Moderator: dr4kendroid

kris2002
Has thanked: 0

Can't boot, stuck on Mi logo, Redmi 3s 3Gb/32Gb land

Post by kris2002 » 16 Apr 2018, 18:31

Redmi 3s 3Gb/32Gb land

Hello guys i tried that ROM, but get stuck on Mi logo screen (i wait more than 30min..).
The device can't boot.
Tried multiple times to flash it (via TWRP 3.2.1.0), it seems no problems with the flashing procedure.
The log file from the installation is attached.
Label with device model is also attached.

Any ideas or help ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6

Re: Can't boot, stuck on Mi logo, Redmi 3s 3Gb/32Gb land

Post by dr4kendroid » 17 Apr 2018, 06:33

kris2002 wrote:Redmi 3s 3Gb/32Gb land

Hello guys i tried that ROM, but get stuck on Mi logo screen (i wait more than 30min..).
The device can't boot.
Tried multiple times to flash it (via TWRP 3.2.1.0), it seems no problems with the flashing procedure.
The log file from the installation is attached.
Label with device model is also attached.

Any ideas or help ?
First point.. Thanks for the very good report of your problem! LogFiles and all information we need. Thanks for that.

Where is your bootloop? Mi-globe Bootanimation or in the mi-logo on the very beginning of the boot process ?
Logfile looks good, no info about why you should have a bootloop. Maybe a problem with magisk root ?

Do you have the same problems with the xiaomi.eu ROM same version ?
Find us on Facebook

kris2002

Post by kris2002 » 17 Apr 2018, 07:58

Thank you very much dr4kendroid for your comment.
So after flashing my screen stays (stucked) on MI logo.
Mi-globe Bootanimation is never displayed.
The strange thing is i tried other official and custom ROM's and it is the same situation - never pass MI logo (or boot animation on some custom ROMs). I have unlocked bootloader (officially), i have access and can execute fastboot and adb commands. Device is fully responsible, and no problems to go in different modes like recovery, fastboot, download ... I tried to flash official ROMs via MiFlash fastboot with no problems - the status is 'success', also tried to flash Custom ROM's from TWRP - also no problems - always success is displayed, also tried formating partitions (EXT4) from TWRP before flashing ...

BUT it is always the same - can not boot to OS - it stucks on logo screen and never go further.

Also i tried to flash lazyflasher after a ROM, but no change .... No more ideas :(
My guess is or some partition can't be mounted for some reason, or dm-verity verification fails, but no idea how to solve that.
Last edited by kris2002 on 17 Apr 2018, 08:15, edited 1 time in total.

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin

Post by dr4kendroid » 17 Apr 2018, 08:06

kris2002 wrote:Thank you very much dr4kendroid for your comment.
So after flashing my screen stays (stucked) on MI logo.
Mi-globe Bootanimation is never displayed.
The strange thing is i tried other official and custom ROM's and it is the same situation - never pass MI logo (or boot animation on some custom ROMs). I have unlocked bootloader (officially), i have access and can execute fastboot and adb commands. Device is fully responsible, and no problems to go in different modes like recovery, fastboot, download ... I tried to flash official ROMs via MiFlash fastboot with no problems - the status is 'success', also tried to flash Custom ROM's from TWRP - also no problems - always success is displayed, also tried formating partitions (EXT4) from TWRP before flashing , but it is always the same - can not boot to OS - it stucks on logo screen and never go further.
Also i tried to flash lazyflasher after a ROM, but no change .... No more ideas :(
My guess is or some partition can't be mounted for some reason, or dm-verity verification fails, but no idea how to solve that.
Thats very strange.
To completely format and "fix" a phone, I do fastboot ROM installations (without Mi-Flash). That has worked for me everytime by now.

Download latest fastboot ROM for your device: Redmi 3S/Prime/3X Latest China Stable Version Fastboot File Download (link)

Boot your phone to fastboot mode and flash it only with the .bat file script (wipe all data).

If that doesnt work your phone might have a hardware problem :/
Find us on Facebook

kris2002

Post by kris2002 » 17 Apr 2018, 08:18

Thank you very much again, will try and will report.
I suspect also hardware problem is possible, if you know any way to do some hardware testing please share.

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin

Post by dr4kendroid » 17 Apr 2018, 08:25

kris2002 wrote:Thank you very much again, will try and will report.
I suspect also hardware problem is possible, if you know any way to do some hardware testing please share.
You can check your hardware/storage in TWRP.

Further you could try to connect your phone to ADB while you are in mi-logo boot state and read some log output.
Find us on Facebook

kris2002

Post by kris2002 » 17 Apr 2018, 16:36

Unfortunately no success, maybe device has hw problems ...
From TWRP i tried to change type , repair partitions with no problems.
I flashed Stock ROM you suggested from the fastboot (from .bat file directly) without any problems, but no change... running 3 points (...) never displayed just stays on Mi logo.

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 4G Phablet 256GB ROM - B

399.99 $
Coupon:     GB$MP256
2018-07-20

Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Tablet PC 4GB + 64GB - B

319.99 $
Coupon:     IT$TAMI4
2018-07-17

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4G Phablet Global Ed

189.99 $
Coupon:     IT$MPN564
2018-07-17