No sim detected after flash

ROMs, Mods, Discussion and all other Topics about the Xiaomi RedMi Note 4 (nikel) and RedMi Note 4 X Qualcomm (mido).

Moderator: dr4kendroid

Skunkhunt42
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

No sim detected after flash

Post by Skunkhunt42 » 15 Dec 2018, 18:10

Hi! I was a very happy user of your mi global rom miui 9! I love center clock, adaway etc!! I've seen that you don't support that version anymore and I decided to try miui 10! I wiped cache and data, flash the rom and everything goes fine except for sim card that was not detected! I flashed back miglobe rom 9.5 and restored my backup and everything works fine, even the sim! I downloaded another mi global miui 10 rom (the last update), flash it and same issue..no sim!
Here is my log
globeROM_boot.log
globeROM_install.log
Thanks for any advice
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Skunkhunt42
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: No sim detected after flash

Post by Skunkhunt42 » 16 Dec 2018, 12:56

Ok! I figured out the problem! After flash, when you have to configure miui 10, the phone says me "no sim detected", but if I lock the screen and unlock, it ask me for sim card pin and everything works!! The only problem now is that every mi-globe installed app won't work: adaway, mi explorer etc they crash as soon as I open them.
Here is my last logs:
globeROM_install.log
globeROM_boot.log
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.