MiUI 8.11.1 Changelog – v10 – globeROM

Find allways latest Changelogs for MiUI GlobeROM here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

Do you like this MiUI Version ?

Yes
3
100%
No
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 3

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1257
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 490 times
Contact:

Re: MiUI 8.11.1 Changelog – v10 – globeROM

Post by dr4kendroid » 03 Nov 2018, 09:40

knightfal76 wrote:
03 Nov 2018, 08:50
Mix 2s missing
You should see it now.
Image
Find us on Facebook

User avatar
Noruas
New Member
New Member
Posts: 7
Joined: 03 Jan 2018, 22:15
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: MiUI 8.11.1 Changelog – v10 – globeROM

Post by Noruas » 03 Nov 2018, 12:03

Seems it's time to change some options in Rom Builder:
  • Adaway is v.3.3... it's very old. Version 4 is online and fully compatible with Magisk.
  • Magisk is a beta version, that's OK for weekly rom but not for stable (keep stable with stable tools). Seems it will be good to have the choice of Magisk version to install (last beta (17.3) and last stable (17.1) ones).
  • I have a Redmi 3S and Status Bar Pro and Unlimited app doesn't work on this phone, it will be good to mask or grey this options on uncompatibles phones.
  • Status Bar Pro isn't compatible with MIUI v10 and you choosed to only continue with v10... why keeping it in ROM builder ???
  • Seems it will be a good Idea to check Remove Xiaomi Sync Daemon by default.
There are just suggestions, but will be nice in futur versions.
These users thanked the author Noruas for the post:
zing

User avatar
cricetazio
New Member
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 30 Oct 2018, 15:47
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MiUI 8.11.1 Changelog – v10 – globeROM

Post by cricetazio » 03 Nov 2018, 14:34

I updated from .25 to the new release 8.11.1 with Pie; first impression is very good; only one little complain...why again the volume control is changing media volume and not ringtone volume? who really needs to change media voluime when not listening to media? or am I missing some options?

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1257
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 490 times
Contact:

Re: MiUI 8.11.1 Changelog – v10 – globeROM

Post by dr4kendroid » 03 Nov 2018, 14:44

Noruas wrote:
03 Nov 2018, 12:03
Seems it's time to change some options in Rom Builder:
  • Adaway is v.3.3... it's very old. Version 4 is online and fully compatible with Magisk.
  • Magisk is a beta version, that's OK for weekly rom but not for stable (keep stable with stable tools). Seems it will be good to have the choice of Magisk version to install (last beta (17.3) and last stable (17.1) ones).
  • I have a Redmi 3S and Status Bar Pro and Unlimited app doesn't work on this phone, it will be good to mask or grey this options on uncompatibles phones.
  • Status Bar Pro isn't compatible with MIUI v10 and you choosed to only continue with v10... why keeping it in ROM builder ???
  • Seems it will be a good Idea to check Remove Xiaomi Sync Daemon by default.
There are just suggestions, but will be nice in futur versions.
Thanks for your suggestions.
I will implement some of them in the next weeks release.
:)
Image
Find us on Facebook

User avatar
zing
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 13
Joined: 08 Apr 2017, 14:31
Phone Model: Redmi 3S Prime
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: MiUI 8.11.1 Changelog – v10 – globeROM

Post by zing » 04 Nov 2018, 11:49

Hi,

I downloaded and installed latest 8.11.1 Globerom for Poco F1 this morning, with advanced options and there are lacks i cannot understand :

MIUI unlimited, MiXplorer, Adaway apps are not available although i selected them before building rom and i even saw them during install script log.

I saw xiaomi.eu have reuploaded Poco rom for this week, is the poco Globerom based on the latest xiaomi.eu build ?

Thanks

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1257
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 490 times
Contact:

Re: MiUI 8.11.1 Changelog – v10 – globeROM

Post by dr4kendroid » 04 Nov 2018, 12:38

zing wrote:
04 Nov 2018, 11:49
Hi,

I downloaded and installed latest 8.11.1 Globerom for Poco F1 this morning, with advanced options and there are lacks i cannot understand :

MIUI unlimited, MiXplorer, Adaway apps are not available although i selected them before building rom and i even saw them during install script log.

I saw xiaomi.eu have reuploaded Poco rom for this week, is the poco Globerom based on the latest xiaomi.eu build ?

Thanks
Yes, we are using the Reuploaded Version on the ROM Builder.

App installation is a known problem. We will try to fix this in the next time.
As an alternative we copy the files during installation to /sdcard/globeROM_apps/
These users thanked the author dr4kendroid for the post:
zing
Image
Find us on Facebook

User avatar
axiaomifriend
New Member
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 01 Nov 2018, 20:10
Location: Germany
Phone Model: RedMi 4x
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MiUI 8.11.1 Changelog – v10 – globeROM

Post by axiaomifriend » 04 Nov 2018, 17:57

Sorry, bootloop on Redmi 4x. Had to fallback to 8.10.25 version.

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1257
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 490 times
Contact:

Re: MiUI 8.11.1 Changelog – v10 – globeROM

Post by dr4kendroid » 05 Nov 2018, 08:55

axiaomifriend wrote:
04 Nov 2018, 17:57
Sorry, bootloop on Redmi 4x. Had to fallback to 8.10.25 version.
Can you upload logfiles ?
Image
Find us on Facebook

User avatar
axiaomifriend
New Member
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 01 Nov 2018, 20:10
Location: Germany
Phone Model: RedMi 4x
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MiUI 8.11.1 Changelog – v10 – globeROM

Post by axiaomifriend » 08 Nov 2018, 19:02

dr4kendroid wrote:
05 Nov 2018, 08:55
axiaomifriend wrote:
04 Nov 2018, 17:57
Sorry, bootloop on Redmi 4x. Had to fallback to 8.10.25 version.
Can you upload logfiles ?
How would I grab e.g. globeROM_install.log when stuck in a bootlooop? via fastbooot option perhaps?

Shame on me! It is a good idea to remove sim and sdcard before first boot after update, although it seemed to make no difference so far.

Thanks for the update!

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1257
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 490 times
Contact:

Re: MiUI 8.11.1 Changelog – v10 – globeROM

Post by dr4kendroid » 09 Nov 2018, 03:59

axiaomifriend wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 19:02
dr4kendroid wrote:
05 Nov 2018, 08:55
axiaomifriend wrote:
04 Nov 2018, 17:57
Sorry, bootloop on Redmi 4x. Had to fallback to 8.10.25 version.
Can you upload logfiles ?
How would I grab e.g. globeROM_install.log when stuck in a bootlooop? via fastbooot option perhaps?

Shame on me! It is a good idea to remove sim and sdcard before first boot after update, although it seemed to make no difference so far.

Thanks for the update!
you can find info about that in the FAQ. After installation you can copy the /tmp/recovery.log from twrp
Image
Find us on Facebook

Locked