mido- encryption problem

ROMs, Mods, Discussion and all other Topics about the Xiaomi RedMi Note 4 (nikel) and RedMi Note 4 X Qualcomm (mido).

Moderator: dr4kendroid

romanpesta777
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

mido- encryption problem

Post by romanpesta777 » 30 Sep 2018, 16:33

Hi after I install your rom I have this problem with my phone after I reboot it to system. I already tried wiping data, factory reset, lazyflasher.

(RESET PHONE) this will reboot me to recovery
Encryption was interrputed and can't complete. As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible. To resume using ur phone, you need to perform a factory reset. When you set up ur phone after the reset, you will have an operunity to restore any data that was backed up to your google account.
factory reset wont fix it i tried it already

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6

Re: mido- encryption problem

Post by dr4kendroid » 01 Oct 2018, 07:22

romanpesta777 wrote:
30 Sep 2018, 16:33
Hi after I install your rom I have this problem with my phone after I reboot it to system. I already tried wiping data, factory reset, lazyflasher.

(RESET PHONE) this will reboot me to recovery
Encryption was interrputed and can't complete. As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible. To resume using ur phone, you need to perform a factory reset. When you set up ur phone after the reset, you will have an operunity to restore any data that was backed up to your google account.
factory reset wont fix it i tried it already
you need to reformat the /data partition. Press wipe in TWRP and then select format /data instead of "wipe"
Find us on Facebook