forum.mi-globe.com • New bootanimation for globeROM
Page 1 of 2

New bootanimation for globeROM

Posted: 16 Dec 2016, 17:12
by Jooode
Hi guys, for those who do not know me, my name is Jooode, I am a designer of themes for terminals of all kinds,
Well, to thank these people who unselfishly give us their work I will give them something of mine and I hope you like it.
This is a bootanimation hd, which I think personalizes its name.

You can see it here: boot-globeROM.gif
You can download it from here: new-boot-globeROM-flashable.zip

Re: New bootanimation for globeROM

Posted: 16 Dec 2016, 17:28
by dr4kendroid
Well... that looks pretty awesome! :shock:

Thanks a lot, I will immediately update all our ROMs with that animation.
Great to have you here on the forum, hope we will see even more great designs from you!

Re: New bootanimation for globeROM

Posted: 16 Dec 2016, 17:45
by Jooode
dr4kendroid wrote:Well... that looks pretty awesome! :shock:

Thanks a lot, I will immediately update all our ROMs with that animation.
Great to have you here on the forum, hope we will see even more great designs from you!


Thanks to you for your work,
I'm going to put a thread with one of my themes to test

Re: New bootanimation for globeROM

Posted: 19 Dec 2016, 17:00
by Wolfanger16
Love it! I love MIUI by globerom but original bootanimation was a bit ugly :P

Re: New bootanimation for globeROM

Posted: 19 Dec 2016, 17:47
by dr4kendroid
Wolfanger16 wrote:Love it! I love MIUI by globerom but original bootanimation was a bit ugly :P
We never said we are good designers :P :D

The whole ROM , Mods, Forum, Website, ROM Builder developing stuff is enough work. Its physically impossible that we are good designer :D

Re: New bootanimation for globeROM

Posted: 30 Dec 2016, 17:44
by 0hyears
very nice
and I see the word "globeROM" not sharp

Re: New bootanimation for globeROM

Posted: 01 Nov 2017, 14:07
by Jadug
nice work...
thanks a lot for a great job...permission for downlaod it sir...

Re: New bootanimation for globeROM

Posted: 03 Dec 2017, 06:17
by schmierer
[quote="dr4kendroid"]Well... that looks pretty awesome! :shock:

Thanks a lot, I will immediately update all our ROMs with that animation.
Great to have you here on the forum, hope we will see even more great designs from you![/quo


Hello guys,

the boot animation is for me ugly,....sorry I don't like this one.
Please create in the ROM expert builder an shortcut,.... so we can choose standard or globe.......

Is this a problem????

Great job of the developer............love this page and the ROM.......kind regards from Germany.......

Re: New bootanimation for globeROM

Posted: 28 Dec 2017, 09:51
by schmierer
Hallo guys,

you know i don´t like the standard globe bootanimation, ...sorry for me is this one ...ugly....... :roll:

So the question........
Can i flash an other bootanimation.zip file wtih twrp .......without root right´s !!!!!

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Thanks for your help :D :D

Re: New bootanimation for globeROM

Posted: 29 Dec 2017, 11:42
by schmierer
schmierer wrote:Hallo guys,

you know i don´t like the standard globe bootanimation, ...sorry for me is this one ...ugly....... :roll:

So the question........
Can i flash an other bootanimation.zip file wtih twrp .......without root right´s !!!!!

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Thanks for your help :D :D
Sorry guys,
the community is poor :roll:
I´ve found the solution
See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGjYV_9XE2w
Thanks :lol: :lol: