MIUI Firmware ROM Builder Support Thread

MIUI Firmware Support Thread | Xiaomi Global custom ROM Community

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
b0xBR
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 14
Joined: 27 Jun 2017, 04:24
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: MIUI Firmware ROM Builder Support Thread

Post by b0xBR » 21 Jun 2019, 22:27

dr4kendroid wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 21:05
b0xBR wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 19:54
DONE!
Thanks, thats great.
I have reuploaded fixed Mi 5 gemini 9.6.20.

Please let me know if it works now.

btw: If the installation freeze again, You should find a logfile called /sdcard/mi-globe_install_debug.log which you can send us.
It's working flawlessly. Tks for fixing!

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1460
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 561 times
Contact:

Re: MIUI Firmware ROM Builder Support Thread

Post by dr4kendroid » 22 Jun 2019, 05:30

b0xBR wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 22:27
dr4kendroid wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 21:05
b0xBR wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 19:54
DONE!
Thanks, thats great.
I have reuploaded fixed Mi 5 gemini 9.6.20.

Please let me know if it works now.

btw: If the installation freeze again, You should find a logfile called /sdcard/mi-globe_install_debug.log which you can send us.

It's working flawlessly. Tks for fixing!
Thanks!
I have applied the fix to all other ROMs for all devices.

User avatar
rsetiawan77
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 21 Jun 2019, 16:47
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MIUI Firmware ROM Builder Support Thread

Post by rsetiawan77 » 23 Jun 2019, 12:02

I'm still having problem with customized config. My device is Platina.
mi-globe.com_v10_platina_9.6.20_cfg-vbeg.zip

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1460
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 561 times
Contact:

Re: MIUI Firmware ROM Builder Support Thread

Post by dr4kendroid » 23 Jun 2019, 12:30

rsetiawan77 wrote:
23 Jun 2019, 12:02
I'm still having problem with customized config. My device is Platina.
mi-globe.com_v10_platina_9.6.20_cfg-vbeg.zip
I need more information... Please check Post #1
logfiles ?

User avatar
Resume
New Member
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 20 Jun 2019, 12:04
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MIUI Firmware ROM Builder Support Thread

Post by Resume » 23 Jun 2019, 12:34

Please reupload latest ROM for Redmi Note 3 SE. I know, that not will new eu ROM.

User avatar
Mazaias
New Member
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 04 Jul 2018, 13:13
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MIUI Firmware ROM Builder Support Thread

Post by Mazaias » 23 Jun 2019, 12:42

I have not been given any help either. I already published the log file.
My device is the Redmi Note 5 Pro. I have any problems with until now. But with this last rom does not apply any customization. When installing the rom does not apply root, nor installs or uninstalls the selected applications.

Sorry for my bad english.

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1460
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 561 times
Contact:

Re: MIUI Firmware ROM Builder Support Thread

Post by dr4kendroid » 23 Jun 2019, 12:45

Mazaias wrote:
23 Jun 2019, 12:42
I have not been given any help either. I already published the log file.
My device is the Redmi Note 5 Pro. I have any problems with until now. But with this last rom does not apply any customization. When installing the rom does not apply root, nor installs or uninstalls the selected applications.

Sorry for my bad english.
Please check post #1 again. You have uploaded the wrong logfile. We need one of the following logfiles:
/sdcard/mi-globe_install_debug.log
/sdcard/mi-globe_install.log
/sdcard/mi-globe_mod_install.log

But your problem should be fixed already. Please download the ROM again and try. Otherwise please upload the logfiles.

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1460
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 561 times
Contact:

Re: MIUI Firmware ROM Builder Support Thread

Post by dr4kendroid » 23 Jun 2019, 12:46

Resume wrote:
23 Jun 2019, 12:34
Please reupload latest ROM for Redmi Note 3 SE. I know, that not will new eu ROM.
Sorry, that device is discontinued.

User avatar
Mazaias
New Member
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 04 Jul 2018, 13:13
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MIUI Firmware ROM Builder Support Thread

Post by Mazaias » 23 Jun 2019, 12:55

dr4kendroid wrote:
23 Jun 2019, 12:45
Mazaias wrote:
23 Jun 2019, 12:42
I have not been given any help either. I already published the log file.
My device is the Redmi Note 5 Pro. I have any problems with until now. But with this last rom does not apply any customization. When installing the rom does not apply root, nor installs or uninstalls the selected applications.

Sorry for my bad english.
Please check post #1 again. You have uploaded the wrong logfile. We need one of the following logfiles:
/sdcard/mi-globe_install_debug.log
/sdcard/mi-globe_install.log
/sdcard/mi-globe_mod_install.log

But your problem should be fixed already. Please download the ROM again and try. Otherwise please upload the logfiles.
I have not noticed that the file mi-globeROM_install.log is created. I only see globeROM_install.log as always.
I will continue this week with xiaomi.eu and next week I will try miglobe that I like more.
Thank you.

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1460
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 561 times
Contact:

Re: MIUI Firmware ROM Builder Support Thread

Post by dr4kendroid » 23 Jun 2019, 12:57

Mazaias wrote:
23 Jun 2019, 12:55
dr4kendroid wrote:
23 Jun 2019, 12:45
Mazaias wrote:
23 Jun 2019, 12:42
I have not been given any help either. I already published the log file.
My device is the Redmi Note 5 Pro. I have any problems with until now. But with this last rom does not apply any customization. When installing the rom does not apply root, nor installs or uninstalls the selected applications.

Sorry for my bad english.
Please check post #1 again. You have uploaded the wrong logfile. We need one of the following logfiles:
/sdcard/mi-globe_install_debug.log
/sdcard/mi-globe_install.log
/sdcard/mi-globe_mod_install.log

But your problem should be fixed already. Please download the ROM again and try. Otherwise please upload the logfiles.
I have not noticed that the file mi-globeROM_install.log is created. I only see globeROM_install.log as always.
I will continue this week with xiaomi.eu and next week I will try miglobe that I like more.
Thank you.
We have changed the logfile layout and installation script. All ROMs have been reuploaded. So if you have any problems, please just check out post #1 and give us all information. When downloading a new ROM from mi-globe.com the installation process should create all the logfiles we need. Just let us know when you need help again.

Post Reply