I’d like to install Globe ROM, but I have some questions:
- Is it safe to install Viper4ARISE? I’ve read that Google Play Protect marked it as harmful app.
- Unchecking Xylon SystemUI Animations in the builder means that ROM won’t have any animations? And if I install them can I turn them off later? Where to see how they look like?
- Will Mi Fit work with my Mi Band 2 if I uncheck MIUIDaemon and Xiaomi Sync Service?
- Will it be possible to revert back to Official Global ROM and relock bootloader?
- If I select GovTuner Mod to Deafult / Disabled does it mean it won't be installed at all?
1. Afaik google marks every app as 'harmful' when its changing the selinux status of your phone. Like magisk or supersu.
2. Xylon Animations are custom Animations. You can find an example on youtube for older phones. No, you cannot change it afterwards. If you want to change it you have to download the ROM again with other settings.
3. I did not test that, but I think it could work because it only removes the sync framework.
4. Sure, you can download official fastboot ROMs and install them at any time.
5. Yes, Default / Disabled means govTuner will not be installed at all.