MiGlobe First Installation Questions

Post your Bugs, Requests and Support Questions about MiUI globeROM and Mods here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

locovibe
Been thanked: 0

MiGlobe First Installation Questions

Post by locovibe » 21 Dec 2017, 16:23

Hi! :)

I’d like to install Globe ROM, but I have some questions:
  1. Is it safe to install Viper4ARISE? I’ve read that Google Play Protect marked it as harmful app.
  2. Unchecking Xylon SystemUI Animations in the builder means that ROM won’t have any animations? And if I install them can I turn them off later? Where to see how they look like?
  3. Will Mi Fit work with my Mi Band 2 if I uncheck MIUIDaemon and Xiaomi Sync Service?
  4. Will it be possible to revert back to Official Global ROM and relock bootloader?
  5. If I select GovTuner Mod to Deafult / Disabled does it mean it won't be installed at all?
Cheers!

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6

Re: MiGlobe First Installation Questions

Post by dr4kendroid » 22 Dec 2017, 08:44

locovibe wrote:Hi! :)

I’d like to install Globe ROM, but I have some questions:
  1. Is it safe to install Viper4ARISE? I’ve read that Google Play Protect marked it as harmful app.
  2. Unchecking Xylon SystemUI Animations in the builder means that ROM won’t have any animations? And if I install them can I turn them off later? Where to see how they look like?
  3. Will Mi Fit work with my Mi Band 2 if I uncheck MIUIDaemon and Xiaomi Sync Service?
  4. Will it be possible to revert back to Official Global ROM and relock bootloader?
  5. If I select GovTuner Mod to Deafult / Disabled does it mean it won't be installed at all?
Cheers!
Hi,

1. Afaik google marks every app as 'harmful' when its changing the selinux status of your phone. Like magisk or supersu.
2. Xylon Animations are custom Animations. You can find an example on youtube for older phones. No, you cannot change it afterwards. If you want to change it you have to download the ROM again with other settings.
3. I did not test that, but I think it could work because it only removes the sync framework.
4. Sure, you can download official fastboot ROMs and install them at any time.
5. Yes, Default / Disabled means govTuner will not be installed at all.
These users thanked the author dr4kendroid for the post:
locovibe
Find us on Facebook

Xiaomi LYXQEJ01JY Bluetooth Earphones Ne

55.00 $
Coupon:     Flash Sale
2018-08-19

Xiaomi Mi 8 SE 4G Phablet - GOLD

329.99 $
Coupon:     Flash Sale
2018-08-19

Xiaomi Mi 8 4G Phablet International Ver