Stable release

ROMs, Mods, Discussion and all other Topics about the Xiaomi RedMi 3 / Pro (ido).

Moderator: dr4kendroid

alcest
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Stable release

Post by alcest » 12 Dec 2016, 17:13

Hello, new china stable is out and has two stupid fixes. The prev.release had also only two but stupid fixes. That's 4 unnecessary fixes within 4-5 months ? My two questions are, does this stable release include ALL the new stuff and fixes and optimization from the weekly/friday release too? And can you please add it to the rom builder :) ? Thank you

paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5

Re: Stable release

Post by paolodev00 » 12 Dec 2016, 19:45

When xiaomi.eu team uploads new stable ROMs to their repository we will update globeROM on every friday as well.
We do not build from china versions, only from xiaomi.eu

Please check Stable ROM changelogs to see changes.

alcest

Post by alcest » 12 Dec 2016, 20:56

paolodev00 wrote:When xiaomi.eu team uploads new stable ROMs to their repository we will update globeROM on every friday as well.

Yeah, I did, two things were fixed. So you don't have idea if the rom contains also all that from the last developer/friday releases to this day. Or you believe it does not? I really would like to know this but I was not able to find the answer anywhere. Because if it does not, then where is the point to have stable rom? But it's probably hard to tell :(

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6

Post by dr4kendroid » 13 Dec 2016, 13:17

alcest wrote:
paolodev00 wrote:When xiaomi.eu team uploads new stable ROMs to their repository we will update globeROM on every friday as well.

Yeah, I did, two things were fixed. So you don't have idea if the rom contains also all that from the last developer/friday releases to this day. Or you believe it does not? I really would like to know this but I was not able to find the answer anywhere. Because if it does not, then where is the point to have stable rom? But it's probably hard to tell :(
AFAIK they do not put everytime same features in stable ROMs... You allways have to follow the specific changelogs for dev and stable ROMs.. Sometimes they include things, sometimes not. So you cannot be completely sure.
Find us on Facebook

alcest

Post by alcest » 13 Dec 2016, 15:39

dr4kendroid wrote:
alcest wrote:

AFAIK they do not put everytime same features in stable ROMs... You allways have to follow the specific changelogs for dev and stable ROMs.. Sometimes they include things, sometimes not. So you cannot be completely sure.

So I guess, thanks for confirming and thanks for adding the rom to the rom builder :)