MiUI v10 globeROM Changelog 8.6.28

Find allways latest Changelogs for MiUI GlobeROM here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1224
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 478 times
Contact:

MiUI v10 globeROM Changelog 8.6.28

Post by dr4kendroid » 02 Jul 2018, 13:05

Image
STATUS: Uploading..
Please read the How To before flashing our ROM! --> https://mi-globe.com/globerom-rom-builder/
Problems or Feature Requests can be posted on our Support Forum --> support-and-help-f33/
Download latest MiUI globeROM here --> https://mi-globe.com/index.php/rom-builder/


MiUI globeROM Changelog

MiUI v10

System
Fix - Fixed Sound settings crash for some users
Fix - Add AI preloading apps in MIUI lab settings
Fix - Battery scenes
Fix - MiDrop in toggles
Fix - Fixed missing Face Unlock option
Fix - Fixed device encryption
Fix - Bluetooth audio in vehicle on the Honda civic (06-28)
Fix - Settings keeps stopping (All devices) (06-26)
Fix - VoLTE option in the settings
Optimize - Screenshots folder moved to Pictures
Optimize - ScreenRecorder folder moved to Movies

SMS
Fix - Added Mi Messages option
Fix - GSM alphabet in the settings
Fix - OTP support
Fix - SMS storage info
Fix - AutoDelete old SMS
Fix - Fixed Cell Broadcast messages receive

Notifications
Fix - Fixed lock screen notification issue and fixed vibration for notifications (set Highest priority in Installed apps > (app name) > Notifications)
Optimize - Fix lockscreen widgets background

Lockscreen
New - PIN can contain 4-16 digits now (06-26)
Fix - 4G+ icon wasn't displayed (06-27)
Fix - H+ icon wasn't displayed for HSPA+ networks (06-27)


We will only support MiUI v10 from now. You can still download old v9 ROMs but we will not upload any further v9 ROMs to the ROM Builder.

Image
These users thanked the author dr4kendroid for the post:
trustkill
Image
Find us on Facebook

User avatar
lekzzz
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 17
Joined: 25 Nov 2016, 07:52
Phone Model: Xiaomi - Mi1/ Mi2/ Mi2S 32GB/ Mi3 64GB/ Mi4 64GB/ OnePlus3 64GB/ Mi5s 64GB/ Mi6 128GB ceramic
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: MiUI v10 globeROM Changelog 8.6.28

Post by lekzzz » 02 Jul 2018, 15:03

dr4kendroid wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 13:05
Thanks a lot for uploading.
Please try the following:
-Download globeROM !!! without root !!! for your device
-Open the downloaded ZIP File with 7zip or other archive manager
-Delte the file META-INF\com\google\android\globeROM\mods\globeROM\sepolicy_patcher.zip
-Copy to your phone and install.

Please report here if it worked for you.
I've done the steps and when trying to flash it I get a fail because of a corrupt zip file.
It's not easy being green

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1224
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 478 times
Contact:

Re: MiUI v10 globeROM Changelog 8.6.28

Post by dr4kendroid » 02 Jul 2018, 16:24

lekzzz wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 15:03
dr4kendroid wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 13:05
Thanks a lot for uploading.
Please try the following:
-Download globeROM !!! without root !!! for your device
-Open the downloaded ZIP File with 7zip or other archive manager
-Delte the file META-INF\com\google\android\globeROM\mods\globeROM\sepolicy_patcher.zip
-Copy to your phone and install.

Please report here if it worked for you.
I've done the steps and when trying to flash it I get a fail because of a corrupt zip file.
Then you made a mistake anywhere :/ What tool did you use to edit the ZIP file ?
Image
Find us on Facebook

User avatar
lekzzz
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 17
Joined: 25 Nov 2016, 07:52
Phone Model: Xiaomi - Mi1/ Mi2/ Mi2S 32GB/ Mi3 64GB/ Mi4 64GB/ OnePlus3 64GB/ Mi5s 64GB/ Mi6 128GB ceramic
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: MiUI v10 globeROM Changelog 8.6.28

Post by lekzzz » 02 Jul 2018, 16:47

dr4kendroid wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 16:24
lekzzz wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 15:03
dr4kendroid wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 13:05
Thanks a lot for uploading.
Please try the following:
-Download globeROM !!! without root !!! for your device
-Open the downloaded ZIP File with 7zip or other archive manager
-Delte the file META-INF\com\google\android\globeROM\mods\globeROM\sepolicy_patcher.zip
-Copy to your phone and install.

Please report here if it worked for you.
I've done the steps and when trying to flash it I get a fail because of a corrupt zip file.
Then you made a mistake anywhere :/ What tool did you use to edit the ZIP file ?
Archive utility (Mac)
I will try it again with the new rom. I will give it a try with Springy
It's not easy being green

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1224
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 478 times
Contact:

Re: MiUI v10 globeROM Changelog 8.6.28

Post by dr4kendroid » 02 Jul 2018, 16:57

lekzzz wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 16:47
dr4kendroid wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 16:24
lekzzz wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 15:03


I've done the steps and when trying to flash it I get a fail because of a corrupt zip file.
Then you made a mistake anywhere :/ What tool did you use to edit the ZIP file ?
Archive utility (Mac)
I will try it again with the new rom. I will give it a try with Springy
That doesnt seem to work very good. Maybe you try with 7zip.
Image
Find us on Facebook

User avatar
lekzzz
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 17
Joined: 25 Nov 2016, 07:52
Phone Model: Xiaomi - Mi1/ Mi2/ Mi2S 32GB/ Mi3 64GB/ Mi4 64GB/ OnePlus3 64GB/ Mi5s 64GB/ Mi6 128GB ceramic
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: MiUI v10 globeROM Changelog 8.6.28

Post by lekzzz » 02 Jul 2018, 17:49

dr4kendroid wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 16:57
lekzzz wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 16:47
dr4kendroid wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 16:24

Then you made a mistake anywhere :/ What tool did you use to edit the ZIP file ?
Archive utility (Mac)
I will try it again with the new rom. I will give it a try with Springy
That doesnt seem to work very good. Maybe you try with 7zip.
It did flash and again bootloop :cry: Logfile
It's not easy being green

User avatar
Staschme
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 30
Joined: 18 Jan 2018, 07:41
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: MiUI v10 globeROM Changelog 8.6.28

Post by Staschme » 03 Jul 2018, 03:16

I have mix 2 and it seems that magisk is the problem.

I can dirty flash the rom without magisk but if magisk is still on the partition it causes a bootloop after trying new root.
A clean wipe and rom with magisk doesn´t work either, bootloop!

I formatted data, installed clean rom without dolby and magisk and then made first adjustments after boot system then reboot.
Flash magisk and dolby atmos, then boot to system and evrything works.Someone needs to iron out the bug of having to format every time an update comes.
Where to find magisk uninstall ?

Or, maybe someday making roms that don´t need root to install mods and addons, such as dolby atmos. :mrgreen:

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1224
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 478 times
Contact:

Re: MiUI v10 globeROM Changelog 8.6.28

Post by dr4kendroid » 03 Jul 2018, 06:00

Can you try latest Magisk 16.4 ?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/m ... 6-t3618589

To tell 100% what is the problem, we need a logcat output from your phone while it isn in bootloop. You can do that via USB and "adb logcat"
Image
Find us on Facebook

User avatar
anass_f
New Member
New Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 09 Jun 2017, 01:22
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MiUI v10 globeROM Changelog 8.6.28

Post by anass_f » 03 Jul 2018, 13:29

dr4kendroid wrote:
03 Jul 2018, 06:00
Can you try latest Magisk 16.4 ?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/m ... 6-t3618589

To tell 100% what is the problem, we need a logcat output from your phone while it isn in bootloop. You can do that via USB and "adb logcat"
I'm having the same problem with my Mi Mix 2.. Flashing Magisk after Flashing the ROM produce boot loop.

User avatar
Staschme
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 30
Joined: 18 Jan 2018, 07:41
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: MiUI v10 globeROM Changelog 8.6.28

Post by Staschme » 03 Jul 2018, 15:03

It doesn´t matter which versiion of magisk you use, if you dirty flash Rom and magisk at the same time-bootloop !
Dirty flash without magisk ok but no root or else bootloop.
Only a format data worked for me, clean flash rom without magisk, reboot and setup.
Reboot to twrp and flash magisk and reboot system, now works!

The problem is, is it worth the hassle for a small update to completely setup our phones again?

We buy low price , beautiful phones with great hardware, but Xiaomi keeps throwing it´s buyers under the bus with immature software.

Samsung and Apple might be super expensive, but everything works out of the box!
Makes me wonder about what my next large purchase might be.

Locked


Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 6.26 inch 4G Pha

209.99 $
Coupon:     GB$MBNT6GP
2018-10-15

Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4G Phablet Global Vers

159.99 $
Coupon:     Flash Sale
2018-10-15

Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 3GB RAM 4G Phabl

169.99 $
Coupon:     GB$MPNT6PD
2018-10-14

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4G Phablet Global Versio

269.99 $
Coupon:     Flash Sale
2018-10-14