Ordered from GearBest, but bought from Chinavision

ROMs, Mods, Discussion and all other Topics about the Xiaomi Mi Mix (lithium).

Moderator: dr4kendroid

LormaD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ordered from GearBest, but bought from Chinavision

Post by LormaD » 29 Dec 2016, 20:54

Hey everyone... for those looking for a Mi Mix...

I was on a waiting list and pre-ordered from Gear Best. They "said" they never had them, or rather, never sold me one at there pre-sale price. Probably because demand out stripped supply at the pre-sale price. So why bother selling at the presale price when you can sell at a higher price.

Anyhoot, I, like many went elsewhere. Took me a couple of days to receive mine at a 1% higher presale price from Chinavision. Chinavision said they had it in stock, sold it to me at there advertised price, and received it in EXACTLY the time frame promised.

Very happy. Got EXACTLY what was promised in the box from Xiaomi. Phone, Leather Case, USB micro C cable, and 3.0 Charger.

The Box WAS opened, and I believe it was to program the phone with the NON chinese rom. But other than that, the phone was spanking new, never used, complete with all OEM look, feel, and smell.

Cheers :mrgreen:

paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5

Re: Ordered from GearBest, but bought from Chinavision

Post by paolodev00 » 30 Dec 2016, 09:13

LormaD wrote:Hey everyone... for those looking for a Mi Mix...

I was on a waiting list and pre-ordered from Gear Best. They "said" they never had them, or rather, never sold me one at there pre-sale price. Probably because demand out stripped supply at the pre-sale price. So why bother selling at the presale price when you can sell at a higher price.

Anyhoot, I, like many went elsewhere. Took me a couple of days to receive mine at a 1% higher presale price from Chinavision. Chinavision said they had it in stock, sold it to me at there advertised price, and received it in EXACTLY the time frame promised.

Very happy. Got EXACTLY what was promised in the box from Xiaomi. Phone, Leather Case, USB micro C cable, and 3.0 Charger.

The Box WAS opened, and I believe it was to program the phone with the NON chinese rom. But other than that, the phone was spanking new, never used, complete with all OEM look, feel, and smell.

Cheers :mrgreen:
Thanks for telling your story :)