ROM with viper4arise

ROMs, Mods, Discussion and all other Topics about the Xiaomi Mi 2/s (aries).

Moderator: dr4kendroid

Ramir0
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

ROM with viper4arise

Post by Ramir0 » 10 Dec 2016, 14:58

Hi guys, did someone install any rom with the new viper?

I cant pass the white bar.. it gets stucked at 100% for at least half an hour and then i give up and reinstall it without viper enable.

paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5

Re: ROM with viper4arise

Post by paolodev00 » 11 Dec 2016, 17:51

Ramir0 wrote:Hi guys, did someone install any rom with the new viper?

I cant pass the white bar.. it gets stucked at 100% for at least half an hour and then i give up and reinstall it without viper enable.
Did you test it completely ? I mean can you 100 % tell that it works with the same settings without viper ?

Ramir0
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ramir0 » 11 Dec 2016, 22:08

paolodev00 wrote:

Did you test it completely ? I mean can you 100 % tell that it works with the same settings without viper ?

if i enable viper in rom kitchen i cant even use the phone, it gets stuck at 100% when the white bar ir charging. i waited more than half an hour (usually takes no more than 3-5 min when its at 100%)

if i dont install viper in the rom it boots normally, also i noticed that in recorded videos WITH viper4android is like if y speak twice, its like a very loud eco, and whatsapp audios that i send are very very very low. WITHOUT viper installed non of that happens.

paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin

Post by paolodev00 » 13 Dec 2016, 13:08

Ramir0 wrote:
paolodev00 wrote:

if i enable viper in rom kitchen i cant even use the phone, it gets stuck at 100% when the white bar ir charging. i waited more than half an hour (usually takes no more than 3-5 min when its at 100%)

if i dont install viper in the rom it boots normally, also i noticed that in recorded videos WITH viper4android is like if y speak twice, its like a very loud eco, and whatsapp audios that i send are very very very low. WITHOUT viper installed non of that happens.
Can someone confirm this ? If its true we will remove Viper4ARISE for Mi2 phones !

Ramir0
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ramir0 » 13 Dec 2016, 13:20

paolodev00 wrote:
Ramir0 wrote:
paolodev00 wrote: Did you test it completely ? I mean can you 100 % tell that it works with the same settings without viper ?

Can someone confirm this ? If its true we will remove Viper4ARISE for Mi2 phones !
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=37&start=20#p150

paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin

Post by paolodev00 » 13 Dec 2016, 14:22

Ramir0 wrote:
paolodev00 wrote:
Ramir0 wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=37&start=20#p150
Could you please try the following:
-Download latest globeROM 6.12.8 with Viper enabled!
-Open downloaded ZIP with 7zip or other package tool
-Delete file META-INF/com/google/android/globeROM/viper/tmp/data/globeROM/dolby_atmos.zip inside ROM package
-Flash like allways with TWRP
-Please tell us if it works now.

Ramir0
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ramir0 » 13 Dec 2016, 15:24

I also tried to install viper from xda and didnt work. I dont think that deleting atmos will do it but i'll try as soon as i go home
Last edited by Ramir0 on 13 Dec 2016, 17:12, edited 2 times in total.

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6

Post by dr4kendroid » 13 Dec 2016, 15:37

Ramir0 wrote:I also tried to install viper from xda and disnt work. I dont thinks that deleting atmos will do it buy i'll try as soon as i go home
Oh ok, thats good info. thanks!
Did you try to contact xda developer of viper ? I will disable it in builder now until we have solution, so nobody will face that issue with non booting device.

thanks a lot for your info
Find us on Facebook

Ramir0
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ramir0 » 14 Dec 2016, 22:50

No, i havent. I dont actually have the time to search in the thread on xdv, i think on saturday i'll make some space in order yo search a solución there.

Anyway i prefer to not have the eq but have camera videos without doble sounds like a very loud eco, and send audios vía Whatsapp with and audible volume level haha

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6

Post by dr4kendroid » 08 Jan 2017, 16:33

Ramir0 wrote:No, i havent. I dont actually have the time to search in the thread on xdv, i think on saturday i'll make some space in order yo search a solución there.

Anyway i prefer to not have the eq but have camera videos without doble sounds like a very loud eco, and send audios vía Whatsapp with and audible volume level haha
Do you still have problems with latest ROM versions and viper4arise ?
Find us on Facebook