More languages

Post your Android / MIUI Mods, Themes, Apps, ...

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
sripathi
New Member
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: 25 Nov 2016, 12:53
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

More languages

Post by sripathi » 22 Jan 2017, 09:32

It'll be better if you add more languages in the upcoming update.. Especially ancient Indian language (tamil)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1158
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 443 times
Contact:

Re: More languages

Post by dr4kendroid » 22 Jan 2017, 11:51

sripathi wrote:It'll be better if you add more languages in the upcoming update.. Especially ancient Indian language (tamil)
We dont do translation. We use xiaomi.eu ROM as base. They add translations to the rom.
please request them.
Image
Find us on Facebook

User avatar
krisenax
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 27
Joined: 07 Jan 2017, 09:13
Location: France
Phone Model: Redmi 3 Pro, redmi 4 pro, redmi 4A
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: More languages

Post by krisenax » 22 Jan 2017, 16:31

The more languages we've got, the heavier roms are. Please remember xiaomi.eu is for Europe

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1158
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 443 times
Contact:

Re: More languages

Post by dr4kendroid » 23 Jan 2017, 21:46

krisenax wrote:The more languages we've got, the heavier roms are. Please remember xiaomi.eu is for Europe
Xiaomi did a lot to increase system-partition space in last time. This should be no problem anymore.
Aynhow its xiaomi.eu decision what language they add.
Image
Find us on Facebook

User avatar
Muly2388
New Member
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 31 Jan 2017, 14:09
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: More languages

Post by Muly2388 » 31 Jan 2017, 14:24

Indonesian

User avatar
sripathi
New Member
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: 25 Nov 2016, 12:53
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: More languages

Post by sripathi » 06 Feb 2017, 06:29

dr4kendroid wrote:
sripathi wrote:It'll be better if you add more languages in the upcoming update.. Especially ancient Indian language (tamil)
We dont do translation. We use xiaomi.eu ROM as base. They add translations to the rom.
please request them.
In the global ROM they already have Tamil language

User avatar
abokhald1979
New Member
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 06 Jan 2017, 10:17
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: More languages

Post by abokhald1979 » 07 Feb 2017, 16:17

arabic Please

User avatar
1630KTS
New Member
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 26 Dec 2016, 19:00
Phone Model: MI NOTE
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: More languages

Post by 1630KTS » 08 Feb 2017, 17:22

dr4kendroid wrote:
krisenax wrote:The more languages we've got, the heavier roms are. Please remember xiaomi.eu is for Europe
Xiaomi did a lot to increase system-partition space in last time. This should be no problem anymore.
Aynhow its xiaomi.eu decision what language they add.
next update help add language indonesia sir..

User avatar
Sandal
New Member
New Member
Posts: 8
Joined: 09 Feb 2017, 06:34
Phone Model: MI4 LTE
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: More languages

Post by Sandal » 11 Feb 2017, 05:54

Indonesian please :D , help sir :D
These users thanked the author Sandal for the post:
Yondaimeh

User avatar
finov
New Member
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 11 Feb 2017, 14:45
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: More languages

Post by finov » 11 Feb 2017, 14:49

Belarusian, please, from miui.su.
These users thanked the author finov for the post:
Yondaimeh

Post Reply


Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 4G Phablet 256GB ROM - B

399.99 $
Coupon:     GB$MP256
2018-07-20

Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Tablet PC 4GB + 64GB - B

319.99 $
Coupon:     IT$TAMI4
2018-07-17

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4G Phablet Global Ed

189.99 $
Coupon:     IT$MPN564
2018-07-17

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Global Version 4G Ph

169.99 $
Coupon:     IT$MP5P64
2018-07-02

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4G Phablet Global Ve

199.99 $
Coupon:     IT$MPnote5
2018-07-02