[APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Post your Android / MIUI Mods, Themes, Apps, ...

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
uiui22
New Member
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 19 Mar 2017, 01:49
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Post by uiui22 » 24 Feb 2018, 21:47

not working on red mi 3s v8.2.1

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1221
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 478 times
Contact:

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Post by dr4kendroid » 25 Feb 2018, 00:13

uiui22 wrote:not working on red mi 3s v8.2.1
Can you record a video of the problem with Mi Video recorder and post it here or on our facebook page ?
Image
Find us on Facebook

User avatar
marioluissantana
New Member
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 18 Jun 2017, 18:08
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Post by marioluissantana » 02 Mar 2018, 12:40

After the last update, this application no longer works for me. Unfortunately!

User avatar
lmtoscano
New Member
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 14 Feb 2018, 12:04
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Post by lmtoscano » 05 Mar 2018, 11:43

Same here, Updated this morning and the statusbar doesn't change the layout, whatever layout I choose..
Mi6 + version 8.3.1 + Magisk
Screenshot_1.png
Let me know if you need any log!

And btw GREAT JOB love this!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
nunggg
New Member
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: 16 Dec 2017, 14:07
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Post by nunggg » 07 Mar 2018, 12:37

mi max 2 8.3.1 not work mod 468

User avatar
zapperbyte
Recognized Developer
Recognized Developer
Posts: 78
Joined: 12 Jul 2017, 13:45
Location: Germany
Phone Model: Mi 6 , Mi Pad 3
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 43 times
Contact:

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Post by zapperbyte » 07 Mar 2018, 13:04

lmtoscano wrote:Same here, Updated this morning and the statusbar doesn't change the layout, whatever layout I choose..
Mi6 + version 8.3.1 + Magisk

Screenshot_1.png

Let me know if you need any log!

And btw GREAT JOB love this!!!
It would be great to see a logcat log.
Can you upload it here ?

User avatar
zapperbyte
Recognized Developer
Recognized Developer
Posts: 78
Joined: 12 Jul 2017, 13:45
Location: Germany
Phone Model: Mi 6 , Mi Pad 3
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 43 times
Contact:

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Post by zapperbyte » 07 Mar 2018, 13:04

nunggg wrote:mi max 2 8.3.1 not work mod 468
Please record logcat while you are trying to apply the mod and upload here.

User avatar
lmtoscano
New Member
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 14 Feb 2018, 12:04
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Post by lmtoscano » 08 Mar 2018, 16:34

zapperbyte wrote:
lmtoscano wrote:Same here, Updated this morning and the statusbar doesn't change the layout, whatever layout I choose..
Mi6 + version 8.3.1 + Magisk

Screenshot_1.png

Let me know if you need any log!

And btw GREAT JOB love this!!!
It would be great to see a logcat log.
Can you upload it here ?

Sent by PM :)

User avatar
zapperbyte
Recognized Developer
Recognized Developer
Posts: 78
Joined: 12 Jul 2017, 13:45
Location: Germany
Phone Model: Mi 6 , Mi Pad 3
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 43 times
Contact:

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Post by zapperbyte » 08 Mar 2018, 16:59

I did not receive a PM :/ ?

User avatar
nunggg
New Member
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: 16 Dec 2017, 14:07
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Post by nunggg » 09 Mar 2018, 02:25

zapperbyte wrote:
nunggg wrote:mi max 2 8.3.1 not work mod 468
Please record logcat while you are trying to apply the mod and upload here.
Mi max 2 eu 8.3.8 still not working on mod 474
https://youtu.be/YigpXLnpReo

Post Reply


Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 6.26 inch 4G Pha

209.99 $
Coupon:     GB$MBNT6GP
2018-10-15

Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4G Phablet Global Vers

159.99 $
Coupon:     Flash Sale
2018-10-15

Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 3GB RAM 4G Phabl

169.99 $
Coupon:     GB$MPNT6PD
2018-10-14

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4G Phablet Global Versio

269.99 $
Coupon:     Flash Sale
2018-10-14