Search found 7 matches

Return

by paolodev00
13 Dec 2016, 12:57
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[MOD] MiUI v8 Advanced BootIMG Mod (DISCONTINUED)

THIS MOD IS DISCONTINUED WE PUT ALL OUR OPTIMIZATIONS IN MIUI GLOBEROM WE DO NOT UPLOAD FURTHER BOOTIMG OPTIMIZATIONS SEPERATELY ! [/b] https://mi-globe.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/AdvancedBootImage.png If you want to keep your favourite custom or even stock MIUI ROM, but still need some feature...
by dr4kendroid
05 Feb 2017, 10:54
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How To Enable Lte Bands

that nices. does it really work ? i know about some people trying to do that for Mi5 without success.
by dr4kendroid
21 Feb 2017, 21:00
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MiGlobe 2.0 - Updated Rom Building Process

@realista87

We did not change anything about the default ROMs with our new Building process.

Default ROMs contain all the features you see when you press "expert button".
We have made these "default"-settings based on statistic what most users activated when creating ROM.
by abhy_boy
21 Apr 2017, 09:43
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[MOD] Fingerprint to lock / Power Menu access

Hi all, I'll show my test. With this MOD 1. You can lock your phone by fast touch fingerprint 2. You can access power menu by long touch fingerprint I've been try some experience to change value of /system/usr/keylayout/Generic.kl # key 212 CAMERA key 212 POWER # key 353 DPAD_CENTER key 353 POWER Af...
by cpu82
09 May 2017, 14:27
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[App][Root] Root ToolCase

http://i.imgur.com/Is3u2pA.png Dear Mi-Globe Community, I'd like to introduce my new app "Root ToolCase" ! App Manager: ★ clear app data or app cache ★ enable/disable (freeze) apps ★ uninstall (system) apps Flash Wizard: ★ install flashable zip files ★ create flash queue for several zip files ★ fla...
by tafkab60
12 May 2017, 06:20
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unlock SD Card permanently for writing

Hello ! Android since 4.donTAsme diabled Program from Writing all over the SD/TF card. In MiU you can do something with APS Documents Allow (or so) But this is only till next Boot. So in Android 6 I had the same problems. I want everybody to write my SD card everywhere and this fix helps. No XPOSED ...
by dr4kendroid
09 Oct 2017, 06:04
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: There is no option to download the stable version 8.5.1.0.NBCMIED for... hydrogen

We will not upload further MIUI 8 ROMs.
Im afraid, you have to wait until first MIUI 9 stable ROMs will be released by xiaomi.