Changelog 6.12.22

Find allways latest Changelogs for MiUI GlobeROM here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 122
Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 22:09
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5
Thanks received: 21
Contact:

Changelog 6.12.22

Postby paolodev00 » 23 Dec 2016, 08:27

Image

MiUI globeROM Changelog


    - Fixed advanced reboot menu bug
    - Fixed busybox symlink error in Boot IMG mod
    - New globeROM Bootanimation - Thanks @Jooode -> info
    - We are in cooperation with GearBest.com and have a staff member on our forum now. Her name is Cheryl and she will post some special deals about xiaomi product for our community :) Read more here


Please read the How To before flashing our ROM! --> http://mi-globe.com/index.php/how-to
Problems or Feature Requests can be posted on our Support Forum --> http://forum.mi-globe.com/viewforum.php?f=33
Download latest MiUI globeROM here --> http://mi-globe.com/index.php/rom-builder/


xiaomi.eu and official MIUI Changes

Themes
Optimization - Choose local songs in music folder as your ringtone. (12-22)


Changelog for MI5 Android 7.0:
- Fixed video recording/playing issue
- Fixed color statusbar
- Added Game speed boost
- Added Smilies in SMS app
- Fixed landscape mode for SMS app

1) Update for Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3 delayed
2) Update for Mi Max / Prime suspended this week because we’re working on MIUI based on Android 7.0

User avatar
Davinsky
New Member
New Member
Posts: 7
Joined: 25 Nov 2016, 15:32

Re: Changelog 6.12.22

Postby Davinsky » 23 Dec 2016, 10:57

Can I update through OTA?

If I update through TWRP am I gona loose all the data that I have?


Thanks

User avatar
paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 122
Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 22:09
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5
Thanks received: 21
Contact:

Re: Changelog 6.12.22

Postby paolodev00 » 23 Dec 2016, 11:55

Davinsky wrote:Can I update through OTA?

If I update through TWRP am I gona loose all the data that I have?


Thanks

No OTA. Only flash full ROM with TWRP.
No you will not lose data.

User avatar
mdssmario
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 10 Dec 2016, 04:43

Re: Changelog 6.12.22

Postby mdssmario » 23 Dec 2016, 20:38

Community getting bigger because you're doing a great job, guys. Congrats.

User avatar
marcel112
New Member
New Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 24 Nov 2016, 18:02

Re: Changelog 6.12.22

Postby marcel112 » 23 Dec 2016, 22:43

Thanks for this weeks update for mi 5s.

I know your can decide wich device receive update, but when its released you have it :D :D

User avatar
lzwfkv
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 29
Joined: 03 Dec 2016, 03:08

Re: Changelog 6.12.22

Postby lzwfkv » 24 Dec 2016, 04:56

paolodev00 wrote:Image

MiUI globeROM Changelog


    - Fixed advanced reboot menu bug
    - Fixed busybox symlink error in Boot IMG mod
    - New globeROM Bootanimation - Thanks @Jooode -> info
    - We are in cooperation with GearBest.com and have a staff member on our forum now. Her name is Cheryl and she will post some special deals about xiaomi product for our community :) Read more here


Please read the How To before flashing our ROM! --> http://mi-globe.com/index.php/how-to
Problems or Feature Requests can be posted on our Support Forum --> http://forum.mi-globe.com/viewforum.php?f=33
Download latest MiUI globeROM here --> http://mi-globe.com/index.php/rom-builder/


xiaomi.eu and official MIUI Changes

Themes
Optimization - Choose local songs in music folder as your ringtone. (12-22)


Changelog for MI5 Android 7.0:
- Fixed video recording/playing issue
- Fixed color statusbar
- Added Game speed boost
- Added Smilies in SMS app
- Fixed landscape mode for SMS app

1) Update for Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3 delayed
2) Update for Mi Max / Prime suspended this week because we’re working on MIUI based on Android 7.0


Thanks for this week update, another excellent rom for my kate.
All is working fine so far, hope to be able to enjoy your mods foe long time, keep up the good work.

A well deserved Merry Christmas to all the staff members as well as to all mi-globe users.

User avatar
Davinsky
New Member
New Member
Posts: 7
Joined: 25 Nov 2016, 15:32

Re: Changelog 6.12.22

Postby Davinsky » 24 Dec 2016, 11:23

Thanks[/quote]
No OTA. Only flash full ROM with TWRP.
No you will not lose data.[/quote]

I did loose all my data xD

Online
User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 628
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5
Thanks received: 67
Contact:

Re: Changelog 6.12.22

Postby dr4kendroid » 24 Dec 2016, 11:37

Davinsky wrote:I did loose all my data xD

Our ROM does not wipe /data which contains your apps and settings.

User avatar
martgi
New Member
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 16 Dec 2016, 17:26

Re: Changelog 6.12.22

Postby martgi » 24 Dec 2016, 12:53

big thank for rom 6.12.22

joyeux noel a tous ;)

User avatar
lzwfkv
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 29
Joined: 03 Dec 2016, 03:08

Re: Changelog 6.12.22

Postby lzwfkv » 25 Dec 2016, 06:23

dr4kendroid wrote:
Davinsky wrote:I did loose all my data xD

Our ROM does not wipe /data which contains your apps and settings.


Confirmed, i did 3 globeROM updates so far and never lost my data or apps.
@Davinsky: you likely did something wrong. Perhaps, did you wipe /data partition from within TWRP?


Return to “MiUI GlobeROM Changelog”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Dagegen, Gabrikira, hellorange2000, trustkill and 35 guests

Gearbest Fidget Spinner Promotion promotion