[MOD] MiUI v8 modded Boot.img

Post your Android / MIUI Mods, Themes, Apps, ...

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
jmmigo
New Member
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: 27 Dec 2016, 00:42
Location: Indonesia
Phone Model: redmi 3x
Contact:

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 modded Boot.img

Postby jmmigo » 28 Dec 2016, 05:46

I'm using mi-globe rom version 8.1.4.0. Do I need flash a modded boot.img or not? What is mi-globe ROMs I use already supports mpdecision? my device is redmi 3x (land)

User avatar
tasosko
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 11:35

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 modded Boot.img

Postby tasosko » 28 Dec 2016, 16:06

why with enable mpdesicion my phone says antutu score 125 and disable sayw 150?

User avatar
Mifteh
New Member
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 05:12

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 modded Boot.img

Postby Mifteh » 30 Dec 2016, 08:02

Support volte for indonesia?

User avatar
Petroga
New Member
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 05 Jan 2017, 23:45

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 modded Boot.img

Postby Petroga » 07 Jan 2017, 16:29

I have Mi5S with official ROM 8.0.3.0 and i want to improve my battery life. I'm not really happy about it. What boot.img should i apply? Or there is no version for 8.0.3.0 official global ROM?

Online
User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 436
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5
Contact:

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 modded Boot.img

Postby dr4kendroid » 08 Jan 2017, 16:43

Petroga wrote:I have Mi5S with official ROM 8.0.3.0 and i want to improve my battery life. I'm not really happy about it. What boot.img should i apply? Or there is no version for 8.0.3.0 official global ROM?

Yes, only available for dev ROM or stable ROM.
You can try our globeROM -> it has this bootIMG integrated by default and is multilanguage

Online
User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 436
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5
Contact:

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 modded Boot.img

Postby dr4kendroid » 08 Jan 2017, 16:45

tasosko wrote:why with enable mpdesicion my phone says antutu score 125 and disable sayw 150?

mpdecision enabled:
--> All your CPU Cores are allways online ( more performance , need more battery )

mpdecision disabled:
--> mpdecision decides whether to take cores online or not. ( less performance , need less battery )

So your antutu score is little worse.

Online
User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 436
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5
Contact:

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 modded Boot.img

Postby dr4kendroid » 08 Jan 2017, 16:46

jmmigo wrote:I'm using mi-globe rom version 8.1.4.0. Do I need flash a modded boot.img or not? What is mi-globe ROMs I use already supports mpdecision? my device is redmi 3x (land)

our globeROM has this mod integrated by default. no need to flash it.

User avatar
tasosko
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 11:35

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 modded Boot.img

Postby tasosko » 09 Jan 2017, 15:00

dr4kendroid wrote:
tasosko wrote:why with enable mpdesicion my phone says antutu score 125 and disable sayw 150?

mpdecision enabled:
--> All your CPU Cores are allways online ( more performance , need more battery )

mpdecision disabled:
--> mpdecision decides whether to take cores online or not. ( less performance , need less battery )

So your antutu score is little worse.


What is mpdecision ?
Mpdecision is watching the load on your device. When you´re only doing simple stuff like browsing, texting or listening to music, the mpdecision service will completely shutdown single cpu cores to reduce power consumption. When you start games or other heavy processes, mpdecision will bring back online all your cores!

User avatar
krisenax
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 26
Joined: 07 Jan 2017, 09:13
Location: France
Phone Model: Redmi 3 Pro, redmi 4 pro, redmi 4A

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 modded Boot.img

Postby krisenax » 15 Jan 2017, 11:34

You would say:

dr4kendroid wrote:mpdecision DISABLED:
--> All your CPU Cores are allways online ( more performance , need more battery )

mpdecision ENABLED:
--> mpdecision decides whether to take cores online or not. ( less performance , need less battery )

So your antutu score is little worse.

User avatar
Seiichirou
New Member
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 18 Jan 2017, 02:35

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 modded Boot.img

Postby Seiichirou » 18 Jan 2017, 02:43

I saw that boot.img for redmi 3s/x is for CN stable. for which the developer one is? Global dev or china dev?


Return to “General Development”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Apry, UK13 and 7 guests

Mi-Globe.com Partner