Mi Globe vs xiaomi.eu rom?

Xiaomi News, Gadgets, new Products and everything related to Xiaomi.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
krisenax
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 26
Joined: 07 Jan 2017, 09:13
Location: France
Phone Model: Redmi 3 Pro, redmi 4 pro, redmi 4A

Mi Globe vs xiaomi.eu rom?

Postby krisenax » 07 Jan 2017, 12:58

Mi globe features:
Battery Tweaks
Performance Tweaks
RAM Tweaks
Clean UI

Do you actually notice improvements versus xiaomi.eu roms?

How do those features work? Just build.prop changes or anymore?

User avatar
fifacuchi
New Member
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: 11 Dec 2016, 06:51
Location: Vietnam
Phone Model: Xiaomi Redmi Pro

Re: Mi Globe vs xiaomi.eu rom?

Postby fifacuchi » 11 Jan 2017, 05:02

Actually I see nothing different in performance
Just MODS included

User avatar
krisenax
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 26
Joined: 07 Jan 2017, 09:13
Location: France
Phone Model: Redmi 3 Pro, redmi 4 pro, redmi 4A

Re: Mi Globe vs xiaomi.eu rom?

Postby krisenax » 12 Jan 2017, 12:08

I've got more google apps battery drain?
Is it due to build.prop gps settings?

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 714
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5
Thanks received: 106
Contact:

Re: Mi Globe vs xiaomi.eu rom?

Postby dr4kendroid » 13 Jan 2017, 18:21

fifacuchi wrote:Actually I see nothing different in performance
Just MODS included

to really compare ROMs you would need the same version with the same phone and test both among several days.

User avatar
krisenax
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 26
Joined: 07 Jan 2017, 09:13
Location: France
Phone Model: Redmi 3 Pro, redmi 4 pro, redmi 4A

Re: Mi Globe vs xiaomi.eu rom?

Postby krisenax » 14 Jan 2017, 09:07

Absolutely agree,
I flashed stable Globe rom over stable xiaomi.eu rom (the same ones: 8.1.1.0 HM3)

I just ask: do you think the added google DNS tweaks in build.prop may cause more google app drain in standby??

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 714
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5
Thanks received: 106
Contact:

Re: Mi Globe vs xiaomi.eu rom?

Postby dr4kendroid » 14 Jan 2017, 10:30

krisenax wrote:Absolutely agree,
I flashed stable Globe rom over stable xiaomi.eu rom (the same ones: 8.1.1.0 HM3)

I just ask: do you think the added google DNS tweaks in build.prop may cause more google app drain in standby??

no, this setting has nothing to do with any other apps battery drain.
its just a setting.

User avatar
rahmat-1981
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 13 Jan 2017, 16:06
Location: indonesia

Re: Mi Globe vs xiaomi.eu rom?

Postby rahmat-1981 » 14 Jan 2017, 11:15

Mi globe is the best ROM...stabil performance and good battery life..I waiting noughat my redmi 3s

User avatar
krisenax
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 26
Joined: 07 Jan 2017, 09:13
Location: France
Phone Model: Redmi 3 Pro, redmi 4 pro, redmi 4A

Re: Mi Globe vs xiaomi.eu rom?

Postby krisenax » 14 Jan 2017, 13:02

rahmat-1981 wrote:Mi globe is the best ROM...stabil performance and good battery life..I waiting noughat my redmi 3s

That's cool for you, but we just need more arguments instead of your blablabla.
What about SOT? standby draining? What about your returns?

User avatar
krisenax
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 26
Joined: 07 Jan 2017, 09:13
Location: France
Phone Model: Redmi 3 Pro, redmi 4 pro, redmi 4A

Re: Mi Globe vs xiaomi.eu rom?

Postby krisenax » 14 Jan 2017, 13:07

dr4kendroid wrote:
krisenax wrote:Absolutely agree,
I flashed stable Globe rom over stable xiaomi.eu rom (the same ones: 8.1.1.0 HM3)

I just ask: do you think the added google DNS tweaks in build.prop may cause more google app drain in standby??

no, this setting has nothing to do with any other apps battery drain.
its just a setting.

Thank you, I noticed a draining difference among xiaomi.eu and globe mi.
I turned off google location history and Automatic playstore apps update.

Maybe you've got a trick to reduce google apps battery drain in standby ( a lot of wakelocks and alarms)

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 714
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5
Thanks received: 106
Contact:

Re: Mi Globe vs xiaomi.eu rom?

Postby dr4kendroid » 16 Jan 2017, 13:05

krisenax wrote:
dr4kendroid wrote:
krisenax wrote:Absolutely agree,
I flashed stable Globe rom over stable xiaomi.eu rom (the same ones: 8.1.1.0 HM3)

I just ask: do you think the added google DNS tweaks in build.prop may cause more google app drain in standby??

no, this setting has nothing to do with any other apps battery drain.
its just a setting.

Thank you, I noticed a draining difference among xiaomi.eu and globe mi.
I turned off google location history and Automatic playstore apps update.

Maybe you've got a trick to reduce google apps battery drain in standby ( a lot of wakelocks and alarms)

It is known that google location services drain battery. we did not find any way to fix that, sorry. Using GPS only most time to locate device.


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Gearbest Rock the Summer Sale - Win Xiaomi Mi6 Phone For Just $0.01 promotion