Viper4Arise causing problems

Post your Bugs, Requests and Support Questions about MiUI globeROM and Mods here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

alcest

Viper4Arise causing problems

Postby alcest » 25 Dec 2016, 11:43

Hello, I have now on two devices the same problem, on Redmi 4 prime and Redmi 3 pro. After installing Viper4Arise from ROMbuilder, the sound/call/voice recorder is not working, causing error about missing SD storage,even if it's there of course(SD card). And second problem, the settings for headphones/earphones under sound settings are not working anymore, after opening it shuts down without any error message. On redmi 3 I have then installed same rom without Viper4Arise, and all is working fine. Then I have installed from TWRP dolby atmos, and that one is working fine as well, problem is clearly in Viper4Arise! Could you add into ROMbuilder new option to install dolby atmos separately? Or to investigate the bug?

Also please try to solve this error viewtopic.php?f=23&t=94

I hope I'm not alone with these problems :/
Thank you and merry xmas!!

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 300

Re: Viper4Arise causing problems

Postby dr4kendroid » 25 Dec 2016, 14:26

alcest wrote:Hello, I have now on two devices the same problem, on Redmi 4 prime and Redmi 3 pro. After installing Viper4Arise from ROMbuilder, the sound/call/voice recorder is not working, causing error about missing SD storage,even if it's there of course(SD card). And second problem, the settings for headphones/earphones under sound settings are not working anymore, after opening it shuts down without any error message. On redmi 3 I have then installed same rom without Viper4Arise, and all is working fine. Then I have installed from TWRP dolby atmos, and that one is working fine as well, problem is clearly in Viper4Arise! Could you add into ROMbuilder new option to install dolby atmos separately? Or to investigate the bug?

Also please try to solve this error viewtopic.php?f=23&t=94

I hope I'm not alone with these problems :/
Thank you and merry xmas!!

We will try to find a stable version of Viper4Arise.
But at least for the problem with the headphone settings I can tell you this is no bug. Viper4Android and Viper4ARISE is disabling this settings because it can cause problems if you setup configurations in viper and the heaphone settings. So its just disabled.
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

alcest

Postby alcest » 25 Dec 2016, 18:52

Ou, so that is on purpose, got it, but at least the recording could work :/ Anyways, could you still add new option for dolby atmos in the rombuilder? As arise and atmos are two different apps/modules, then you do not need to search for a stable version, just make a note about the facts in rombuilder so users will be notified :) Thank you!

jmmigo
Phone Model: redmi 3x

Postby jmmigo » 27 Dec 2016, 01:05

how to delete viper4arise and bring back default miui audio? my redmi 3x have problem to with viper4arise. sorry for my bad english

paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5
Thanks received: 94

Postby paolodev00 » 27 Dec 2016, 15:41

jmmigo wrote:how to delete viper4arise and bring back default miui audio? my redmi 3x have problem to with viper4arise. sorry for my bad english

Flash ROM again without viper4arise. Uncheck it in rom builder.

alcest wrote:Ou, so that is on purpose, got it, but at least the recording could work :/ Anyways, could you still add new option for dolby atmos in the rombuilder? As arise and atmos are two different apps/modules, then you do not need to search for a stable version, just make a note about the facts in rombuilder so users will be notified :) Thank you!

Will think about it. Thanks

jmmigo
Phone Model: redmi 3x

Postby jmmigo » 28 Dec 2016, 05:35

now I do not have trouble with vper4arise. I'm happy to use it. thanks

paolodev00 wrote:
jmmigo wrote:how to delete viper4arise and bring back default miui audio? my redmi 3x have problem to with viper4arise. sorry for my bad english

alcest wrote:Ou, so that is on purpose, got it, but at least the recording could work :/ Anyways, could you still add new option for dolby atmos in the rombuilder? As arise and atmos are two different apps/modules, then you do not need to search for a stable version, just make a note about the facts in rombuilder so users will be notified :) Thank you!

Will think about it. Thanks

ZIED

Postby ZIED » 07 Jan 2017, 05:58

jmmigo wrote:now I do not have trouble with vper4arise. I'm happy to use it. thanks

paolodev00 wrote:

Can i Flash Rom again to remove Viver4arise or iOSanimation style but not wipe data on twrp just flash newrom for download ???

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 300

Postby dr4kendroid » 08 Jan 2017, 16:28

If you want to remove viper from globeROM, just go to ROM BUilder on mi-globe.com again .. and download your rom withour viper .
Then install over current version. no need for wipe data
maybe you have to "deinstall viper app" after that. but then your system is viper free
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

Return to “Support and Help”