Viper4Android

Post your Bugs, Requests and Support Questions about MiUI globeROM and Mods here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
Solis_f
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 41
Joined: 25 Nov 2016, 09:09

Viper4Android

Postby Solis_f » 27 Nov 2016, 11:33

Hello can you put new Viper4Android version in the rom builder?
The new version is ViperFX 2.5.0.5 apk
Thanks in advance!

You can even try Viper4Arise. It's even better

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 848
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 227
Contact:

Re: Viper4Android

Postby dr4kendroid » 27 Nov 2016, 16:28

Yes we actually want to replace viper mod with viper4arise , but we are only 2 devs .
We had lots of work building this forum and keeping all ROMs updated.

This week we will focus on viper4arise and other Mods update.
Image
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

User avatar
Solis_f
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 41
Joined: 25 Nov 2016, 09:09

Re: Viper4Android

Postby Solis_f » 27 Nov 2016, 21:57

dr4kendroid wrote:Yes we actually want to replace viper mod with viper4arise , but we are only 2 devs .
We had lots of work building this forum and keeping all ROMs updated.

This week we will focus on viper4arise and other Mods update.


You are the best!

User avatar
paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 134
Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 22:09
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5
Thanks received: 76
Contact:

Re: Viper4Android

Postby paolodev00 » 28 Nov 2016, 14:28

Solis_f wrote:
dr4kendroid wrote:Yes we actually want to replace viper mod with viper4arise , but we are only 2 devs .
We had lots of work building this forum and keeping all ROMs updated.

This week we will focus on viper4arise and other Mods update.


You are the best!


Dont know if we can do it this week, but its on our plan ;) !

User avatar
Solis_f
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 41
Joined: 25 Nov 2016, 09:09

Re: Viper4Android

Postby Solis_f » 02 Dec 2016, 11:32

paolodev00 wrote:
Solis_f wrote:
dr4kendroid wrote:Yes we actually want to replace viper mod with viper4arise , but we are only 2 devs .
We had lots of work building this forum and keeping all ROMs updated.

This week we will focus on viper4arise and other Mods update.


You are the best!


Dont know if we can do it this week, but its on our plan ;) !


Viper4Arise Deuteronomy would be a better choise though.

I have tried version 2.3.3 and it works flawlessly. Also, it gives so much better results than any sound mod i have tried. Consider this in your next updates

User avatar
vampire585
New Member
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 25 Nov 2016, 18:15
Phone Model: Redmi Note 3 Pro

Re: Viper4Android

Postby vampire585 » 02 Dec 2016, 23:00

any tweak for removing gapps or mi apps? or making it optional in next update?

User avatar
paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 134
Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 22:09
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5
Thanks received: 76
Contact:

Re: Viper4Android

Postby paolodev00 » 04 Dec 2016, 10:55

vampire585 wrote:any tweak for removing gapps or mi apps? or making it optional in next update?

wrong place to ask for that . But answer is no

User avatar
paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 134
Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 22:09
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5
Thanks received: 76
Contact:

Re: Viper4Android

Postby paolodev00 » 04 Dec 2016, 10:55

Solis_f wrote:
paolodev00 wrote:
Solis_f wrote:
You are the best!


Dont know if we can do it this week, but its on our plan ;) !


Viper4Arise Deuteronomy would be a better choise though.

I have tried version 2.3.3 and it works flawlessly. Also, it gives so much better results than any sound mod i have tried. Consider this in your next updates

will consider this for next update. thanks for info.

User avatar
666arty
New Member
New Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 09 Dec 2016, 18:17

Re: Viper4Android

Postby 666arty » 10 Dec 2016, 19:52

Hello guys! I really need your help. From the first releases of Miui 8 on the very low volume I can hear a slowly noise (like white noise). Especially with acoustic and calm songs, where plays only piano for example.. It's also well audible with screen off/on audio effects.. This noise there is even with V4A installed. Obviously I tried different earphones and it's always present, while with the same earphones I don't have this problem on other devices.
Now I updated my mi5 to your 6.12.8 rom with Viper4ARISE installed, I made also a full wipe before flashing.. But this noise is always there.. On high volume is inaudible, but on low volume it's very annoying.
I shure that this noise is due to a very high audio amplification (or gainer, I don't know the right terminology). In fact I never raise the volume over 50%!!! In fact on the global dev rom the audio is more low. So my question is: there's a way to decrease these volume amplification, and not simply the max volume level? Because I think that due to this extreme amplification I hear this distortions (white noise) on low volume.
Thank you very much for answers and sorry for my terrible English!

User avatar
Liza
New Member
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 10 Apr 2017, 21:15

Re: Viper4Android

Postby Liza » 10 Apr 2017, 22:08

Re: You can even try Viper4Arise. It's even better ...

It is not better, then you can also use the standard EQ from the musik player!
Viper4Arise is worst case!


Return to “Support and Help”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 19 guests

Gearbest Gearbest Gadget Daily Deals - UP TO 95% OFF promotion