Return to stock

Post your Bugs, Requests and Support Questions about MiUI globeROM and Mods here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
TonksyRob
New Member
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 15 Dec 2017, 17:13

Return to stock

Postby TonksyRob » 23 Dec 2017, 20:28

Is it possible to return to MiUI stock after installing the Globe Rom?

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 956
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 383
Contact:

Re: Return to stock

Postby dr4kendroid » 26 Dec 2017, 21:57

TonksyRob wrote:Is it possible to return to MiUI stock after installing the Globe Rom?

Sure it is.
Image
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

User avatar
luckyesref
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 26 Jan 2018, 11:23
Location: Adana
Phone Model: Mi6

Re: Return to stock

Postby luckyesref » 10 Feb 2018, 18:36

dr4kendroid wrote:
TonksyRob wrote:Is it possible to return to MiUI stock after installing the Globe Rom?

Sure it is.


How?

Have you a guide? Please help !

i can't find any guide for mi 6.

my device Unlocked bootloader and
mi globe 8.2.1 Beta

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 956
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 383
Contact:

Re: Return to stock

Postby dr4kendroid » 13 Feb 2018, 08:10

luckyesref wrote:
dr4kendroid wrote:
TonksyRob wrote:Is it possible to return to MiUI stock after installing the Globe Rom?

Sure it is.


How?

Have you a guide? Please help !

i can't find any guide for mi 6.

my device Unlocked bootloader and
mi globe 8.2.1 Beta


Download this file:
http://en.miui.com/download-326.html

Wipe data / factory reset and flash it in TWRP.
Image
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)


Return to “Support and Help”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests