Newbie Questions

Post your Bugs, Requests and Support Questions about MiUI globeROM and Mods here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

pablog_86

Newbie Questions

Postby pablog_86 » 16 Jul 2017, 14:28

Hi, first of all thanks and congratulations for your hard work! I'm new with Xiaomi phones and I'm currently downloading your ROM for my Redmi 4X variant. Please let me ask you a few questions that I haven't found around the forum. For v7.7.13:
1) Wich Magisk version is integrated? v13.2?
2) Can I switch between different Govtuner profiles once the ROM is running?
3) Does BeautyMod depends on MIUI Weather API to work normally or can I avoid this app in the ROM Builder?
4) For upgrading from previus version, should I download exactly the same configuration on ROM Builder?

Thanks!

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 228

Re: Newbie Questions

Postby dr4kendroid » 16 Jul 2017, 17:58

pablog_86 wrote:Hi, first of all thanks and congratulations for your hard work! I'm new with Xiaomi phones and I'm currently downloading your ROM for my Redmi 4X variant. Please let me ask you a few questions that I haven't found around the forum. For v7.7.13:
1) Wich Magisk version is integrated? v13.2?
2) Can I switch between different Govtuner profiles once the ROM is running?
3) Does BeautyMod depends on MIUI Weather API to work normally or can I avoid this app in the ROM Builder?
4) For upgrading from previus version, should I download exactly the same configuration on ROM Builder?

Thanks!

Hello,

1) currently old beta version. But we are testing 13.2 for all devices and will update it in the next time
2) Yes you can. You need command line tool like "connectbot". Read GovTuner thread on xda for more information.
3) Yes it does. If you delete MIUI Weather you will allways have the standard background image (i think its "sunny") and it will not change
4) You can chose new configuration when updating - no problem.
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

pablog_86

Re: Newbie Questions

Postby pablog_86 » 18 Jul 2017, 02:18

Thanks! Everything is clearer during the install process.
Will try for a few days, then I'll report back for any relevant issue. BTW, Magisk v13.2 is running fine on santoni.
Regards!

Return to “Support and Help”