Many Question Regarding mi-Globe ROM

Post your Bugs, Requests and Support Questions about MiUI globeROM and Mods here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

Phone Model: Xiaomi Mi5

Many Question Regarding mi-Globe ROM

Postby potanx » 26 Dec 2017, 04:54

hello it's been 2 week since i star i using mi-globe ROM FOR MY XIAOMI MI5, first version i use STABLE and my question is when i use this versiin and i go to updater when i click check it tell me to download new update and the new update versionnis STABLE i try to re-instal with:
1. instal miui china stable from fastboot
2. instal mi-globe via recovery

result still the same in updater it tell to update to so i change to mi-globe rom 7.12.21
the step is the same 1. fastboot miui china dev. 7.12.21 than mi-globe

A. first install i update magisk to the latest beta 14.6 after i update it my device uncertified anymore in google play so i dirty flash the ROM via recovery with the same zip file in hope it back to normal the result is bootloop
B. so i download magiskuninstaller latest and i flash it and re flaash the mi-globe zip the result in home screen report error always pop up it syasy about code.aurora(or what i forget) stopped it popped up every second
C. so i clean install again and now i not update the magisk, but now i see my phone when recieve phone call like in the picture, is it normal? isn't it supposed only answer call in the middle the green one only?

and when there is new china dev version how am i suppose to update it? from problem A and B look like the magisk will be a problem? am i suppose to choose disable root when i download new rom? i am sure you remember what i check for my ROM the one i post on booy.img boot(i don't know how to gring it here and i don't have thr picture anymore

Thank You that's my story

Return to “Support and Help”