5 way reboot( with "Screenshot" and "Screen record" options)

ROMs, Mods, Discussion and all other Topics about the Xiaomi RedMi Note 4 (nikel) and RedMi Note 4 X Qualcomm (mido).

Moderator: dr4kendroid

makinaitor
Phone Model: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x
Thanks received: 1

5 way reboot( with "Screenshot" and "Screen record" options)

Postby makinaitor » 18 Nov 2017, 20:51

Good night to everybody......Please....Could you create a 5 way reboot mod in the same way of your "3 way reboot mod"???
...but adding 2 new options: Screenshot(yes....yes....I know that you can do this by sliding downwards three fingers simultaneally on the screen) and the other new option "Screen record" (to record a video of the screen touching movements).... as I supose you know how it works ......in the same way of others advanced menu reboot mods made by other developers for the rest of smartphone manufacturers.....but without the needing of using xpose.....for example... for Samsung....there was a module in xpose....wanam xposed or Xtouch wizard.....in which you were able to activate this kind of advanced reboot menu...activating optionally the Screenshot and Screen record options....apart from other options.....I have tried to install Wanam Xposed and/or Xtouchwizard and activate this 5 way menu in my Redmi Note 4x with Android 7 Nougat with your Globe Rom....but I can´t get activated this menu.... all attempts were useless
D.J. DR. MAKINAITOR....since 1985 playing only with vinyls and still kickin'

Return to “RedMi Note 4”