Stable ROM for Redmi 4 prime 8.0.6.0

ROMs, Mods, Discussion and all other Topics about the Xiaomi RedMi 4 (prada), RedMi 4 Pro (markw) and RedMi 4A (rolex).

Moderator: dr4kendroid

alcest

Stable ROM for Redmi 4 prime 8.0.6.0

Postby alcest » 29 Nov 2016, 17:54

Hello, please could you include this or any stable rom for Redmi 4 Prime? Thank you!

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 265

Re: Stable ROM for Redmi 4 prime 8.0.6.0

Postby dr4kendroid » 30 Nov 2016, 13:05

alcest wrote:Hello, please could you include this or any stable rom for Redmi 4 Prime? Thank you!

ROM Updates every Friday. Please be patient.
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

alcest

Postby alcest » 01 Dec 2016, 11:46

It's a stable rom, not a weekly rom and it's out for couple of weeks now. But probably you are trying to tell me that on this page you are updating the roms every Friday right? If yes, then I'm totally ok with that :)

Anyway, could you please tell me how to remove manually from a rom the xiaomi sync service? The option is in the rom builder(I'm really happy about that), but I mean when I want to do that manually, like to remove it from the ZIP file when I download the rom with the service in it. Thanks

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 265

Postby dr4kendroid » 01 Dec 2016, 12:15

alcest wrote:It's a stable rom, not a weekly rom and it's out for couple of weeks now. But probably you are trying to tell me that on this page you are updating the roms every Friday right? If yes, then I'm totally ok with that :)

Anyway, could you please tell me how to remove manually from a rom the xiaomi sync service? The option is in the rom builder(I'm really happy about that), but I mean when I want to do that manually, like to remove it from the ZIP file when I download the rom with the service in it. Thanks

We take our base ROMS from xiaomi.eu from this link https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=file ... t_dir=DESC every Friday.
If its not here, we cannot build it for you, sorry.

Xiaomi Sync Service is removed by deleting some APKs with root explorer. I currently dont know which APKs, maybe paolodev00 can help.
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

alcest

Postby alcest » 01 Dec 2016, 12:27

dr4kendroid wrote:
alcest wrote:It's a stable rom, not a weekly rom and it's out for couple of weeks now. But probably you are trying to tell me that on this page you are updating the roms every Friday right? If yes, then I'm totally ok with that :)

We take our base ROMS from xiaomi.eu from this link https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=file ... t_dir=DESC every Friday.

Xiaomi Sync Service is removed by deleting some APKs with root explorer. I currently dont know which APKs, maybe paolodev00 can help.

Thank you so much for explanation, I thought that you are basically recreate the Chinese roms by removing the Chinese bloatware and so on, so thanks for explanation.

About the Xiaomi Sync Service, would be great if paolodev00 could help and tell me what should I remove to get rid of that communication service with Chinese servers. I do not need a big brother to watching me, I already have a big sister :D

paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5
Thanks received: 83

Postby paolodev00 » 01 Dec 2016, 16:41

alcest wrote:
dr4kendroid wrote:

Thank you so much for explanation, I thought that you are basically recreate the Chinese roms by removing the Chinese bloatware and so on, so thanks for explanation.

About the Xiaomi Sync Service, would be great if paolodev00 could help and tell me what should I remove to get rid of that communication service with Chinese servers. I do not need a big brother to watching me, I already have a big sister :D

We remove the following Apps:
/system/app/CloudService.apk
/system/app/CloudService/CloudService.apk
/system/app/MiLinkService.apk
/system/app/MiLinkService/MiLinkService.apk
/system/app/Mipay.apk
/system/app/Mipay/Mipay.apk
/system/app/PacProcessor.apk
/system/app/PacProcessor/PacProcessor.apk
/system/app/PaymentService.apk
/system/app/PaymentService/PaymentService.apk

alcest

Postby alcest » 01 Dec 2016, 17:42

paolodev00 wrote:
alcest wrote:
dr4kendroid wrote:

We remove the following Apps:
/system/app/CloudService.apk
/system/app/CloudService/CloudService.apk
/system/app/MiLinkService.apk
/system/app/MiLinkService/MiLinkService.apk
/system/app/Mipay.apk
/system/app/Mipay/Mipay.apk
/system/app/PacProcessor.apk
/system/app/PacProcessor/PacProcessor.apk
/system/app/PaymentService.apk
/system/app/PaymentService/PaymentService.apk

Great info, thank you so much!