Stable ROM for Redmi 4 prime 8.0.6.0

ROMs, Mods, Discussion and all other Topics about the Xiaomi RedMi 4 (prada), RedMi 4 Pro (markw) and RedMi 4A (rolex).

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
alcest
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 21
Joined: 29 Nov 2016, 17:52

Stable ROM for Redmi 4 prime 8.0.6.0

Postby alcest » 29 Nov 2016, 17:54

Hello, please could you include this or any stable rom for Redmi 4 Prime? Thank you!

Online
User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1076
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 423
Contact:

Re: Stable ROM for Redmi 4 prime 8.0.6.0

Postby dr4kendroid » 30 Nov 2016, 13:05

alcest wrote:Hello, please could you include this or any stable rom for Redmi 4 Prime? Thank you!


ROM Updates every Friday. Please be patient.
Image
Find us on Facebook

User avatar
alcest
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 21
Joined: 29 Nov 2016, 17:52

Re: Stable ROM for Redmi 4 prime 8.0.6.0

Postby alcest » 01 Dec 2016, 11:46

It's a stable rom, not a weekly rom and it's out for couple of weeks now. But probably you are trying to tell me that on this page you are updating the roms every Friday right? If yes, then I'm totally ok with that :)

Anyway, could you please tell me how to remove manually from a rom the xiaomi sync service? The option is in the rom builder(I'm really happy about that), but I mean when I want to do that manually, like to remove it from the ZIP file when I download the rom with the service in it. Thanks

Online
User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1076
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 423
Contact:

Re: Stable ROM for Redmi 4 prime 8.0.6.0

Postby dr4kendroid » 01 Dec 2016, 12:15

alcest wrote:It's a stable rom, not a weekly rom and it's out for couple of weeks now. But probably you are trying to tell me that on this page you are updating the roms every Friday right? If yes, then I'm totally ok with that :)

Anyway, could you please tell me how to remove manually from a rom the xiaomi sync service? The option is in the rom builder(I'm really happy about that), but I mean when I want to do that manually, like to remove it from the ZIP file when I download the rom with the service in it. Thanks


We take our base ROMS from xiaomi.eu from this link https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=file ... t_dir=DESC every Friday.
If its not here, we cannot build it for you, sorry.

Xiaomi Sync Service is removed by deleting some APKs with root explorer. I currently dont know which APKs, maybe paolodev00 can help.
Image
Find us on Facebook

User avatar
alcest
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 21
Joined: 29 Nov 2016, 17:52

Re: Stable ROM for Redmi 4 prime 8.0.6.0

Postby alcest » 01 Dec 2016, 12:27

dr4kendroid wrote:
alcest wrote:It's a stable rom, not a weekly rom and it's out for couple of weeks now. But probably you are trying to tell me that on this page you are updating the roms every Friday right? If yes, then I'm totally ok with that :)

Anyway, could you please tell me how to remove manually from a rom the xiaomi sync service? The option is in the rom builder(I'm really happy about that), but I mean when I want to do that manually, like to remove it from the ZIP file when I download the rom with the service in it. Thanks


We take our base ROMS from xiaomi.eu from this link https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=file ... t_dir=DESC every Friday.
If its not here, we cannot build it for you, sorry.

Xiaomi Sync Service is removed by deleting some APKs with root explorer. I currently dont know which APKs, maybe paolodev00 can help.


Thank you so much for explanation, I thought that you are basically recreate the Chinese roms by removing the Chinese bloatware and so on, so thanks for explanation.

About the Xiaomi Sync Service, would be great if paolodev00 could help and tell me what should I remove to get rid of that communication service with Chinese servers. I do not need a big brother to watching me, I already have a big sister :D

User avatar
paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 135
Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 22:09
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5
Thanks received: 104
Contact:

Re: Stable ROM for Redmi 4 prime 8.0.6.0

Postby paolodev00 » 01 Dec 2016, 16:41

alcest wrote:
dr4kendroid wrote:
alcest wrote:It's a stable rom, not a weekly rom and it's out for couple of weeks now. But probably you are trying to tell me that on this page you are updating the roms every Friday right? If yes, then I'm totally ok with that :)

Anyway, could you please tell me how to remove manually from a rom the xiaomi sync service? The option is in the rom builder(I'm really happy about that), but I mean when I want to do that manually, like to remove it from the ZIP file when I download the rom with the service in it. Thanks


We take our base ROMS from xiaomi.eu from this link https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=file ... t_dir=DESC every Friday.
If its not here, we cannot build it for you, sorry.

Xiaomi Sync Service is removed by deleting some APKs with root explorer. I currently dont know which APKs, maybe paolodev00 can help.


Thank you so much for explanation, I thought that you are basically recreate the Chinese roms by removing the Chinese bloatware and so on, so thanks for explanation.

About the Xiaomi Sync Service, would be great if paolodev00 could help and tell me what should I remove to get rid of that communication service with Chinese servers. I do not need a big brother to watching me, I already have a big sister :D


We remove the following Apps:
/system/app/CloudService.apk
/system/app/CloudService/CloudService.apk
/system/app/MiLinkService.apk
/system/app/MiLinkService/MiLinkService.apk
/system/app/Mipay.apk
/system/app/Mipay/Mipay.apk
/system/app/PacProcessor.apk
/system/app/PacProcessor/PacProcessor.apk
/system/app/PaymentService.apk
/system/app/PaymentService/PaymentService.apk

User avatar
alcest
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 21
Joined: 29 Nov 2016, 17:52

Re: Stable ROM for Redmi 4 prime 8.0.6.0

Postby alcest » 01 Dec 2016, 17:42

paolodev00 wrote:
alcest wrote:
dr4kendroid wrote:
We take our base ROMS from xiaomi.eu from this link https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=file ... t_dir=DESC every Friday.
If its not here, we cannot build it for you, sorry.

Xiaomi Sync Service is removed by deleting some APKs with root explorer. I currently dont know which APKs, maybe paolodev00 can help.


Thank you so much for explanation, I thought that you are basically recreate the Chinese roms by removing the Chinese bloatware and so on, so thanks for explanation.

About the Xiaomi Sync Service, would be great if paolodev00 could help and tell me what should I remove to get rid of that communication service with Chinese servers. I do not need a big brother to watching me, I already have a big sister :D


We remove the following Apps:
/system/app/CloudService.apk
/system/app/CloudService/CloudService.apk
/system/app/MiLinkService.apk
/system/app/MiLinkService/MiLinkService.apk
/system/app/Mipay.apk
/system/app/Mipay/Mipay.apk
/system/app/PacProcessor.apk
/system/app/PacProcessor/PacProcessor.apk
/system/app/PaymentService.apk
/system/app/PaymentService/PaymentService.apk


Great info, thank you so much!


Return to “RedMi 4 / Pro / A”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests



Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4G Phablet Global Ve

199.99 $
Coupon:     Flash Sale
2018-04-19

Xiaomi Mi Note 2 4G Phablet Internationa

269.99 $
Coupon:     Flash Sale
2018-04-19

Xiaomi Mi 6 4G Smartphone 4GB RAM - BL

359.99 $
Coupon:     Flash Sale
2018-04-13