Twrp freezes after inatallation

ROMs, Mods, Discussion and all other Topics about the Xiaomi RedMi 3 S/X (land).

Moderator: dr4kendroid

blue0ray

Twrp freezes after inatallation

Postby blue0ray » 22 Mar 2017, 20:15

Hi.. I have downloaded the 7.3.16 ROM with expert setting.. But after installation the twrp freeze.. I have to force restart the phone.. And the mod didn't show up which were installed.. No adblock no viper, no Dolby, nothing is intalled.. But in the process it shows installing..a I m confused here right now..

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 289

Re: Twrp freezes after inatallation

Postby dr4kendroid » 22 Mar 2017, 20:57

Sure when TWRP Freezing while installation, the ROM flash process has not completed.
Did you try it again ?
Did you try another TWRP ?
Any logilfes ?
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

blue0ray

Postby blue0ray » 23 Mar 2017, 03:15

Twrp freezes when I pressed restart option.. Which come at the end of installation.. Sorry no log file.. But I figured out the solution.. after 1st boot I flashed the ROM again this time I just wipe dvlk and cache only.. And the installation goes smooth without freeze.. And then reset my phone after complete installation.. But I lost SuperSU and adblock after reset..

Luk_flash

Postby Luk_flash » 28 Mar 2017, 09:14

blue0ray wrote:Twrp freezes when I pressed restart option.. Which come at the end of installation.. Sorry no log file.. But I figured out the solution.. after 1st boot I flashed the ROM again this time I just wipe dvlk and cache only.. And the installation goes smooth without freeze.. And then reset my phone after complete installation.. But I lost SuperSU and adblock after reset..

No meu mi Max deu isso também, aí agora estou em rom eu, vou tentar fazer isso no meu

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 289

Postby dr4kendroid » 28 Mar 2017, 11:58

Luk_flash wrote:
blue0ray wrote:Twrp freezes when I pressed restart option.. Which come at the end of installation.. Sorry no log file.. But I figured out the solution.. after 1st boot I flashed the ROM again this time I just wipe dvlk and cache only.. And the installation goes smooth without freeze.. And then reset my phone after complete installation.. But I lost SuperSU and adblock after reset..

No meu mi Max deu isso também, aí agora estou em rom eu, vou tentar fazer isso no meu

english please...
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

Luk_flash

Postby Luk_flash » 28 Mar 2017, 18:30

dr4kendroid wrote:
Luk_flash wrote:

english please...
In my, mi Max prime, this error occurs, in the TWRP, it freezes, when it restarts,.

Return to “RedMi 3 S/X”