Changelog 8.1.25

Find allways latest Changelogs for MiUI GlobeROM here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1100
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 427
Contact:

Changelog 8.1.25

Postby dr4kendroid » 26 Jan 2018, 05:54

Image
STATUS: Online!
Please read the How To before flashing our ROM! --> http://mi-globe.com/index.php/how-to
Please read the FAQ for Frequently asked Questions! --> http://forum.mi-globe.com/general-development-f34/faq...
Problems or Feature Requests can be posted on our Support Forum --> http://forum.mi-globe.com/support-and-help-f33/
Download latest MiUI globeROM here --> http://mi-globe.com/index.php/rom-builder/


MiUI globeROM Changelog

Music
New - Current queue layout (01-25)
Optimization - Redesigned homepage (01-25)
Optimization - Audio file management (01-25)

Contacts
Fix - Saved contacts are shown as numbers in call log (01-23)

New Music app


MI6/MIMIX2 Oreo Installation
- download 3.2.1.0 TWRP
- put the image to your phone (SDcard or downloads)
- boot to Twrp, choose Install, Install Image, Choose twrp.img and install
- reboot
- put 8.1.25.zip to your phone, start updater, choose install from sd card
- choose 8.1.25.zip and click ok
- In case of apps FC, make Factory reset


Image
6 users thanked dr4kendroid for this post:
delboytrustkillDimo_GpedroenfGabrikiraFAP311
Image
Find us on Facebook

User avatar
PrimeGen
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 49
Joined: 28 Oct 2017, 01:37
Location: Malaysia
Phone Model: Redmi 4 Prime
Thanks received: 10

Re: Changelog 8.1.25

Postby PrimeGen » 26 Jan 2018, 06:59

@dr4kendroid please upload stable 9.2.4.0 for miui pro. Xiaomi.eu already released the rom few days ago.
1 user thanked PrimeGen for this post:
kenbii9x

User avatar
luckyesref
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 26 Jan 2018, 11:23
Location: Adana
Phone Model: Mi6

Re: Changelog 8.1.25

Postby luckyesref » 26 Jan 2018, 11:34

hi, i use mi 6. I download (globeROM_v9_sagit_8.1.25_cfg-somrawptcuxenskldg.zip) your site but not install it because in Xiaomi.eu 8.1.25 write
Status: RELEASED
(HMNote2, HMNote3, MIMIX2, MI6, MINote3 delayed)

Are you reupload it tomorrow?

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1100
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 427
Contact:

Re: Changelog 8.1.25

Postby dr4kendroid » 26 Jan 2018, 13:32

PrimeGen wrote:@dr4kendroid please upload stable 9.2.4.0 for miui pro. Xiaomi.eu already released the rom few days ago.

Will upload stable ROMs later today.
1 user thanked dr4kendroid for this post:
PrimeGen
Image
Find us on Facebook

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1100
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 427
Contact:

Re: Changelog 8.1.25

Postby dr4kendroid » 26 Jan 2018, 13:33

luckyesref wrote:hi, i use mi 6. I download (globeROM_v9_sagit_8.1.25_cfg-somrawptcuxenskldg.zip) your site but not install it because in Xiaomi.eu 8.1.25 write
Status: RELEASED
(HMNote2, HMNote3, MIMIX2, MI6, MINote3 delayed)

Are you reupload it tomorrow?

I am using the current version for MI6. cant see any problems. Will reupload new ROM as soon as its available.
Image
Find us on Facebook

User avatar
PrimeGen
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 49
Joined: 28 Oct 2017, 01:37
Location: Malaysia
Phone Model: Redmi 4 Prime
Thanks received: 10

Re: Changelog 8.1.25

Postby PrimeGen » 26 Jan 2018, 14:58

dr4kendroid wrote:
PrimeGen wrote:@dr4kendroid please upload stable 9.2.4.0 for miui pro. Xiaomi.eu already released the rom few days ago.

Will upload stable ROMs later today.

Will wait. Thanks in advance!

User avatar
vinymaster
New Member
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 24 Jan 2018, 11:28

Re: Changelog 8.1.25

Postby vinymaster » 26 Jan 2018, 15:32

clean flash and install customized rom with dolby atmos on mi 6

on twrp 3.2.1 stopped on install dolby atmos. waiting now for 20minutes

User avatar
luckyesref
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 26 Jan 2018, 11:23
Location: Adana
Phone Model: Mi6

Re: Changelog 8.1.25

Postby luckyesref » 26 Jan 2018, 16:11

dr4kendroid wrote:
luckyesref wrote:hi, i use mi 6. I download (globeROM_v9_sagit_8.1.25_cfg-somrawptcuxenskldg.zip) your site but not install it because in Xiaomi.eu 8.1.25 write
Status: RELEASED
(HMNote2, HMNote3, MIMIX2, MI6, MINote3 delayed)

Are you reupload it tomorrow?

I am using the current version for MI6. cant see any problems. Will reupload new ROM as soon as its available.


xiaomi.eu users says to
-after set face unlock --> Still boot to recovery
-does not turn on Bluetooth
-mi6 video still doesn't work like in the previous update and short video is too dark, sometimes too bright.

User avatar
lekzzz
New Member
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: 25 Nov 2016, 07:52
Phone Model: Xiaomi - Mi1/ Mi2/ Mi2S 32GB/ Mi3 64GB/ Mi4 64GB/ OnePlus3 64GB/ Mi5s 64GB/ Mi6 128GB ceramic

Re: Changelog 8.1.25

Postby lekzzz » 26 Jan 2018, 17:31

vinymaster wrote:clean flash and install customized rom with dolby atmos on mi 6

on twrp 3.2.1 stopped on install dolby atmos. waiting now for 20minutes

Install trough updater not twrp says the OP
It's not easy being green

User avatar
Gabrikira
New Member
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: 17 Feb 2017, 08:49
Thanks received: 1

Re: Changelog 8.1.25

Postby Gabrikira » 27 Jan 2018, 13:39

vinymaster wrote:clean flash and install customized rom with dolby atmos on mi 6

on twrp 3.2.1 stopped on install dolby atmos. waiting now for 20minutes

Same here with mi6, i force reboot by keeping power pressed, and when the system boot, i re-download the rom without the dolby atmos mod, and flashed it again and this time get to the end of the flashing, but the error with the bluetooth is still there. Thanks


Return to “MiUI GlobeROM Changelog”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests



Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Smart Bracelet - BLACK

44.99 $
Coupon:     GBest050
2018-06-09

Xiaomi Redmi S2 4G Phablet Global Versio

169.99 $
Coupon:     GBest041
2018-06-09

Xiaomi MI MIX 2S 4G Phablet 6GB RAM Glob

549.99 $
Coupon:     Flash Sale
2018-06-09

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4G Phablet 3GB RAM G

175.99 $
Coupon:     Flash Sale
2018-06-09

Xiaomi MI MIX 2S 4G Phablet 6GB RAM Glob

569.99 $
Coupon:     Flash Sale
2018-05-18