Changelog 7.5.4

Find allways latest Changelogs for MiUI GlobeROM here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
quynhnt
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 14
Joined: 18 Jan 2017, 05:41
Thanks received: 1

Re: Changelog 7.5.4

Postby quynhnt » 06 May 2017, 02:18

Dear Admin,
Can you add an option in rom builder that rom can be rooted or unrooted? Because my Bank Apps won't run if rom is rooted.Thank you.
1 user thanked quynhnt for this post:
sugardad

User avatar
rmsnus
New Member
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: 17 Dec 2016, 16:24

Re: Changelog 7.5.4

Postby rmsnus » 07 May 2017, 14:21

The change log says gov tuner profile setting fixed. When I tried running govtuner from terminal emulator, it gives error as some cpu2 files are not accessible. How can we verify the same. Please let us know. This is just to check. The ROM is very smooth. Thanks for the good efforts.

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 822
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 206
Contact:

Re: Changelog 7.5.4

Postby dr4kendroid » 07 May 2017, 19:42

rmsnus wrote:The change log says gov tuner profile setting fixed. When I tried running govtuner from terminal emulator, it gives error as some cpu2 files are not accessible. How can we verify the same. Please let us know. This is just to check. The ROM is very smooth. Thanks for the good efforts.

Well that seems to be a govtuner specific problem. You should ask the developer on xda forum.
We just fixed a bug of our govtuner install script.
Image
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

User avatar
rmsnus
New Member
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: 17 Dec 2016, 16:24

Re: Changelog 7.5.4

Postby rmsnus » 08 May 2017, 08:10

dr4kendroid wrote:
rmsnus wrote:The change log says gov tuner profile setting fixed. When I tried running govtuner from terminal emulator, it gives error as some cpu2 files are not accessible. How can we verify the same. Please let us know. This is just to check. The ROM is very smooth. Thanks for the good efforts.

Well that seems to be a govtuner specific problem. You should ask the developer on xda forum.
We just fixed a bug of our govtuner install script.

Thanks for your reply. I know that there are people like you and other experienced folks who are always on the lookout for bugs and i see that you get it fixed immediately. I just wanted to see if i can also check the same some way that the govtuner profile i have chosen during rom building is correctly applied. Also if i need to change the profile, can i do it on the fly or do i need to change the configuration file and reflash the rom.

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 822
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 206
Contact:

Re: Changelog 7.5.4

Postby dr4kendroid » 08 May 2017, 11:16

rmsnus wrote:
dr4kendroid wrote:
rmsnus wrote:The change log says gov tuner profile setting fixed. When I tried running govtuner from terminal emulator, it gives error as some cpu2 files are not accessible. How can we verify the same. Please let us know. This is just to check. The ROM is very smooth. Thanks for the good efforts.

Well that seems to be a govtuner specific problem. You should ask the developer on xda forum.
We just fixed a bug of our govtuner install script.

Thanks for your reply. I know that there are people like you and other experienced folks who are always on the lookout for bugs and i see that you get it fixed immediately. I just wanted to see if i can also check the same some way that the govtuner profile i have chosen during rom building is correctly applied. Also if i need to change the profile, can i do it on the fly or do i need to change the configuration file and reflash the rom.

To change the profile you can use terminal emulator and type

Code: Select all

su
govtuner


and then select the new profile.
Image
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

User avatar
Ahmet
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 16
Joined: 24 Mar 2017, 16:02

Re: Changelog 7.5.4

Postby Ahmet » 09 May 2017, 21:05

One question: I want to flash miglobe rom the bootloader will be locked, right? I'm going to unlock it again. OK. But how can I install the next miglobe update than? Because every time will be locked again and again (?).

User avatar
pedroenf
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 21 Dec 2016, 04:13
Thanks received: 1

Re: Changelog 7.5.4

Postby pedroenf » 09 May 2017, 21:46

Ahmet wrote:One question: I want to flash miglobe rom the bootloader will be locked, right? I'm going to unlock it again. OK. But how can I install the next miglobe update than? Because every time will be locked again and again (?).



No. It wont be blocked. Where did you get this idea???
1 user thanked pedroenf for this post:
paolodev00

User avatar
Ahmet
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 16
Joined: 24 Mar 2017, 16:02

Re: Changelog 7.5.4

Postby Ahmet » 09 May 2017, 22:11

Latest time it was locked (one month ago) and I can't flash the miglobe update.
Anyway, I will tomorrow flash the latest release.
Thanks for the answer.


Return to “MiUI GlobeROM Changelog”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot] and 12 guests

Gearbest Tablet-PC Promotion promotion