Changelog 7.4.6

Find allways latest Changelogs for MiUI GlobeROM here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
hhanu
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 10
Joined: 29 Mar 2017, 17:01

Re: Changelog 7.4.6

Postby hhanu » 09 Apr 2017, 09:26

ROMs for MI4C, MI4S, MI5, MI5C, MIMAX, MIMAXPro, Note4X REUPLOADED
- Fixed Google Play issue... soo... yea it was MIUI bug... :/
Xiaomi eu.
I installed,globeROM_v8_libra_7.4.6_cfg-wtuogormalp
Please reuploaded this rom.

User avatar
stefan2008v
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 21
Joined: 09 Dec 2016, 08:04

Re: Changelog 7.4.6

Postby stefan2008v » 09 Apr 2017, 14:19

Thank you very much for your work. Please tell me if the problem with third party widget was solved.
Thanks

User avatar
hypion
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 26 Feb 2017, 15:48
Phone Model: Mi-4c

Re: Changelog 7.4.6

Postby hypion » 09 Apr 2017, 14:35

Fixed Google Play issue..

i have installed it and i don't see no patch. The wi-fi still waiting for something

User avatar
redsmoke
New Member
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 09 Apr 2017, 10:11

Re: Changelog 7.4.6

Postby redsmoke » 09 Apr 2017, 15:01

hypion wrote:
Fixed Google Play issue..

i have installed it and i don't see no patch. The wi-fi still waiting for something


Yes same like that and titanium backup not restoring the apps. :evil:

User avatar
abhy_boy
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 22
Joined: 09 Feb 2017, 05:17
Location: INDONESIA
Phone Model: XIAOMI RN4 MTK
Thanks received: 13

Re: Changelog 7.4.6

Postby abhy_boy » 09 Apr 2017, 16:45

RN4 MTK 7.4.6

Mi Cloud can't sync call history and message.

I have no problem with 7.3.30

User avatar
made-in-tirol
New Member
New Member
Posts: 8
Joined: 12 Jan 2017, 19:59

Re: Changelog 7.4.6

Postby made-in-tirol » 09 Apr 2017, 16:53

for me also Playstore Not working Mi4c

User avatar
quynhnt
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 15
Joined: 18 Jan 2017, 05:41
Thanks received: 1

Re: Changelog 7.4.6

Postby quynhnt » 10 Apr 2017, 02:26

made-in-tirol wrote:for me also Playstore Not working Mi4c

Because They haven't uploaded the fixed version yet. I downloaded from xiaomi.eu and problem solved.

User avatar
hypion
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 26 Feb 2017, 15:48
Phone Model: Mi-4c

Re: Changelog 7.4.6

Postby hypion » 10 Apr 2017, 06:22

quynhnt wrote:
made-in-tirol wrote:for me also Playstore Not working Mi4c

Because They haven't uploaded the fixed version yet. I downloaded from xiaomi.eu and problem solved.

so, what is sense to put the fix announcement at the top, but don't uploading the fix. I know it was a sunday, and everybody on holidays... but you have time to edit post "we have fix it", so it mean the firmware was already reuploded

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 864
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 265
Contact:

Re: Changelog 7.4.6

Postby dr4kendroid » 10 Apr 2017, 06:49

hypion wrote:
quynhnt wrote:
made-in-tirol wrote:for me also Playstore Not working Mi4c

Because They haven't uploaded the fixed version yet. I downloaded from xiaomi.eu and problem solved.

so, what is sense to put the fix announcement at the top, but don't uploading the fix. I know it was a sunday, and everybody on holidays... but you have time to edit post "we have fix it", so it mean the firmware was already reuploded

We have uploaded all latest xiaomi.eu ROMs when we put that to the first post
Image
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

User avatar
zing
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 11
Joined: 08 Apr 2017, 14:31
Phone Model: Redmi 3S Prime
Thanks received: 1

Re: Changelog 7.4.6

Postby zing » 10 Apr 2017, 07:19

redsmoke wrote:Yes same like that and titanium backup not restoring the apps. :evil:


Same issue here, Titanium won't restore apps, it keeps showing progress to 0%...
But Playstore market works fine on my phone.


Return to “MiUI GlobeROM Changelog”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FAP311 and 16 guests

Gearbest Lighting Flash Sale: Up To 80% OFF - Update Daily @07:00 UTC promotion