Changelog 7.3.16

Find allways latest Changelogs for MiUI GlobeROM here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

mikeylee
Thanks received: 1

Re: Changelog 7.3.16

Postby mikeylee » 20 Mar 2017, 02:26

If you are already using Globe ROM and updating to the latest version, do you have to flash the patcher again also or just the updated ROM?

stefan2008v

Postby stefan2008v » 21 Mar 2017, 04:28

HI. I have Mi5 and I install this Rom. After 2 days, my third-party widgets disappeared.
Please tell me how to retrieve them

paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5
Thanks received: 84

Postby paolodev00 » 21 Mar 2017, 08:48

mikeylee wrote:If you are already using Globe ROM and updating to the latest version, do you have to flash the patcher again also or just the updated ROM?

No OTA , download Full ROM again every week.

drewstrifer

Postby drewstrifer » 22 Mar 2017, 20:29

bluViper wrote:
drewstrifer wrote:I hate it! The ROM is not working on my RNote3(mtk) After reboot the boot animation is spinning forever! I did absolutely the same steps as always almost a half year, wipe only Dalvik/cache/system.

I can see that its your first time to post. can you tell us what happened before this?
when you are previously on GlobeRoms you do not need to wipe anything unless after boot, your system is sluggish or crashing.
Because there is an option when you cook the ROM for Wiping cache. so you do not need to do it before flashing the ROM.
it is done after flashing the ROM.

First time i did wipe of everything include DATA (and of course Reboot to recovery), and later on, every new weekly ROM i did the same wipe but without DATA. Everything was fine before this 7.3.16ROM. After installation and Reboot to System, nothing works, only boot animation with spinning globe.

Now, everything works perfectly because i did Wipe DATA. And i think i will wait the new StableROM instead weekly, its very annoying weekly to reinstall all apps ets)

stefan2008v

Postby stefan2008v » 23 Mar 2017, 04:37

HI. I have Mi5 and I install this Rom. After 2 days, all third-party widgets disappeared.
I reinstall the ROM, i made factory reset, wipe all data... davlik, but unfortunately I have same result.

it is strange that disappearance of widgets appears after a few restarts of the phone ( now I have Nova launcher and the only widget is "clock" the rest is gone)

LiviiYS

Postby LiviiYS » 23 Mar 2017, 07:36

If i update from 8.2 stable to latest developer will it relock my bootloader? (Hydrogen)

Johnny

Postby Johnny » 23 Mar 2017, 08:06

stefan2008v wrote:HI. I have Mi5 and I install this Rom. After 2 days, all third-party widgets disappeared.
I reinstall the ROM, i made factory reset, wipe all data... davlik, but unfortunately I have same result.

it is strange that disappearance of widgets appears after a few restarts of the phone ( now I have Nova launcher and the only widget is "clock" the rest is gone)

Same problem here (Gemini as Well)
Please fix it tomorrow :)
Thanks for ur Great Work

DanoPlane

Postby DanoPlane » 23 Mar 2017, 13:53

I have the mi note 2 and I just wanted to say thank you very much, best rom out there for any mobile. Haven't had one problem only with some launchers but that's to be expected (using Nova now instead of TSF)
My mobile runs super fast, smooth and I love the extra customisations that globe rom includes. Battery is awesome get 3 days out of it sometimes. Spot on guys. Love the native double tap to wake in MM. I have double tap to sleep anywhere with Nova, if only the rom had double tap to sleep on the lock screen my mobile would be complete lol. Just wanted to say thank you that's all your hard work is appreciated. :D

Return to “MiUI GlobeROM Changelog”