Changelog 7.2.9

Find allways latest Changelogs for MiUI GlobeROM here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

ydd0ras
Phone Model: Xiaomi Mi2a, Redmi 1s, Mi 4w, Mi 4s and a fake Mi 4w!
Thanks received: 1

Re: Changelog 7.2.9

Postby ydd0ras » 13 Feb 2017, 18:31

esmeraldo wrote:hi, do you guys have any idea if bootloader lock is going to comes unlocked in the next versions? I can't unlock even I got permission from xiaomi. I revert to last week's build.

Why not? I have officially unlocked my Mi 4s successfully within seconds.

andwhale
Phone Model: Mi 4c

Postby andwhale » 13 Feb 2017, 21:59

So here's the problem with unlocking my 4c.
The Mi Cloud service was disabled via Titanium Backup app so now, after flashing the buggy 7.2.9 (the one with the battery drain problem), I can't unlock the bootloader (got a permission from xiaomi) due to "couldn't verify the device". From what I read on the internet, I believe this has something to do with the Mi Cloud service being disabled on my device.
And the problem is I can't perform a 'reset' thing to get all services up and running, the phone just reboots and is stuck on Mi logo.
Can't think of any solution in this case. :cry:

alexv

Postby alexv » 13 Feb 2017, 22:24

I wanted to post on 6.12.22 changelog but it was locked. I'm on smiui/mi-globe for a year now and for the first time when I want to update to 6.12.22 to be ready for android 7 (i was an 6.11.24 before) i get an Updater failed: Error 7. Any idea what is this ? It also failed when I tried the 6.12.15 dev. Any idea why ?? I've tried both with TWRP 2.8.7.3 and 3.0. Another user also had this issue !
my device is a mi4c 3/32 unlocked

tafkab60
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Thanks received: 5

Postby tafkab60 » 14 Feb 2017, 04:40

andwhale wrote:So here's the problem with unlocking my 4c.
The Mi Cloud service was disabled via Titanium Backup app so now, after flashing the buggy 7.2.9 (the one with the battery drain problem), I can't unlock the bootloader (got a permission from xiaomi) due to "couldn't verify the device". From what I read on the internet, I believe this has something to do with the Mi Cloud service being disabled on my device.
And the problem is I can't perform a 'reset' thing to get all services up and running, the phone just reboots and is stuck on Mi logo.

Hello !

INstall TWRP via fastboot.
INstall 7.2.9 the not buggy one.
Consider factory reset

that did the trick for me.
Whilst TWRP is running I had acces to internal memory from my PC,
so that I could store the new ROM etc. on the mobile.
regards TafkaB !

esmeraldo

Postby esmeraldo » 14 Feb 2017, 05:02

andwhale wrote:So here's the problem with unlocking my 4c.

same here, I do a factory reset and with enabled mi cloud I can't verify device again. It stucks at %50.

Peter_File

Postby Peter_File » 14 Feb 2017, 15:02

Didn't have to unlock my Mi4c again after installing 6.12.22 via updater maybe because I used the official way to unlock it before. Just granted root permissions to TRWP again and then installed 7.2.9. No problems, all smooth and running great so far. Device performing considerably better especially in games now.

fx3000se

Postby fx3000se » 14 Feb 2017, 16:06

dr4kendroid wrote:
tafkab60 wrote:
dr4kendroid wrote:MiMAX, MiMAXPro, Mi4c, Mi4S, MiNotePRO REUPLOADED due to battery drain issue

Updated ROMs are available on our ROM Builder.

And how to install them ?
It does not work via Xiaomi Updtare (fior me).
respectively : How can I found out wheter it worked, or not ?

Xiaomi Updater ?
You should install via twrp
I guess the instructions in your initial post are a bit misleading... Mainly the step
dr4kendroid wrote:Select zip in Updater - menu - select zip

fx3000se

Postby fx3000se » 14 Feb 2017, 16:08

Anbody "happy" with the battery usage of the new build (is "THE DRAIN" really fixed?)? What GOVTUNER MOD have you chosen in the ROM Builder?

ydd0ras
Phone Model: Xiaomi Mi2a, Redmi 1s, Mi 4w, Mi 4s and a fake Mi 4w!
Thanks received: 1

Postby ydd0ras » 14 Feb 2017, 22:38

fx3000se wrote:Anbody "happy" with the battery usage of the new build (is "THE DRAIN" really fixed?)? What GOVTUNER MOD have you chosen in the ROM Builder?

I am very fine with the battery life. I have chosen no GOVTUNER MOD. Using Greenery and I have frozen some apps. But nothing special.

Peter_File

Postby Peter_File » 15 Feb 2017, 09:40

AdAway doesn't work for me anymore. Getting an error when parsing host files. Anyone else?

Return to “MiUI GlobeROM Changelog”