Changelog 7.11.2

Find allways latest Changelogs for MiUI GlobeROM here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

anass_f

Re: Changelog 7.11.2

Postby anass_f » 05 Nov 2017, 19:19

The call blocking features has been striped down.
In v8 I had multiple call blocking modes that I can easily switch between. We were also able to create custom modes.
Now there is only one mode.
Can you please restore back this wonderful feature please?

twosheds

Postby twosheds » 05 Nov 2017, 22:28

I'm getting 'System Launcher has crashed' on my redmi note 2. Rom downloaded @ 9.15 p.m. GMT.

sugardad
Thanks received: 1

Postby sugardad » 06 Nov 2017, 00:25

PrimeGen wrote:
sugardad wrote:
PrimeGen wrote:
Maybe. Maybe you can ask in Mi Note 3 subforum. Mine shows other clock widget but not all appear. It might related to the theme itself too.

Thank you for your screenshot, I can see 3 different clock styles, yet I see only two...
Can you please extract the miuihome and deskclock apk's and share them via onedrive/gdrive/box etc
If this is something simple an apk replace mifht fix, else core miui files might keep the key to the solution, as I'm writing I'm reflashing rom because of v2.

Sorry for late reply. Here ---> https://mega.nz/#F!BDZQ3TxS!GJb-s5E1KIF2VzokTTtyxQ

Never too late :)
I replaced the said files but nothing happened :( :oops:

For the sake of me being sure I did the unthinkable I also "destroyed"/guinea-pigged my other daily driver a Mi4w
I also flashed the latest rom, I then checked permissions but still no dice,
then I wiped clean the whole thing and made a clean flash, still, nothing!
On TWO different devices the clock widget remains NON-User customizable,
the widget changes only when a theme is applied but if a user needs to specifically change -only- the clock theme then it can't be done.

I'm TWReverting full back to V8.
Thanks!

PrimeGen
Phone Model: Redmi 4 Prime
Thanks received: 7

Postby PrimeGen » 06 Nov 2017, 04:01

sugardad wrote:
PrimeGen wrote:
sugardad wrote:
Thank you for your screenshot, I can see 3 different clock styles, yet I see only two...
Can you please extract the miuihome and deskclock apk's and share them via onedrive/gdrive/box etc
If this is something simple an apk replace mifht fix, else core miui files might keep the key to the solution, as I'm writing I'm reflashing rom because of v2.

Sorry for late reply. Here ---> https://mega.nz/#F!BDZQ3TxS!GJb-s5E1KIF2VzokTTtyxQ

Never too late :)
I replaced the said files but nothing happened :( :oops:

For the sake of me being sure I did the unthinkable I also "destroyed"/guinea-pigged my other daily driver a Mi4w
I also flashed the latest rom, I then checked permissions but still no dice,
then I wiped clean the whole thing and made a clean flash, still, nothing!
On TWO different devices the clock widget remains NON-User customizable,
the widget changes only when a theme is applied but if a user needs to specifically change -only- the clock theme then it can't be done.

I'm TWReverting full back to V8.
Thanks!

Sorry I cant help you. I also face the problem in previous version but when I check the storage permission, the other widget began to appear but few themes clock still gone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chirantantab

Postby chirantantab » 08 Nov 2017, 10:50

Device-Mi3W
Click the update button--> Showing 7.11.2 V2--> Click the download option ,no download showing u are already latest version
repeated the process twice but same happens. :(

moep123
Thanks received: 1

Postby moep123 » 08 Nov 2017, 12:19

chirantantab wrote:Device-Mi3W
Click the update button--> Showing 7.11.2 V2--> Click the download option ,no download showing u are already latest version

what for update ? mi-globe does not supports OTA... only xiaomi.eu OTA is available! you have to choose rom in rom builder on this site here + the extra functions that you want and than you have to update manually =)
1 user thanked moep123 for this post:
dr4kendroid

Ahmet

Postby Ahmet » 08 Nov 2017, 16:56

moep123 wrote:

what for update ? mi-globe does not supports OTA... only xiaomi.eu OTA is available! you have to choose rom in rom builder on this site here + the extra functions that you want and than you have to update manually =)

I think it's not true. I get update on my mi4c

[img]
Screenshot_2017-11-08-17-53-19-348_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
[/img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 265

Postby dr4kendroid » 08 Nov 2017, 18:03

Ahmet wrote:
moep123 wrote:

[img]Screenshot_2017-11-08-17-53-19-348_pl.zdunex25.updater.png[/img]

When you install updates with Updater App you will lose globeROM and all your extra features. Please read FAQ
1 user thanked dr4kendroid for this post:
chirantantab
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

melmarj0nes23

Postby melmarj0nes23 » 08 Nov 2017, 23:14

Hello everyone! First of all, I would like to thank @dr4kendroid and the rest of his team for the never ending development they're working with to give us a very good Xiaomi Miui experience. I've been using this since I was on RN3, RedMi Pro, RN4x, and now Mi5x. I never had any problem since the beginning and still I am loving this rom until today.

I just have one quick question though. This feature I'm not sure if it has been implemented, I might have missed it or something.. but I cannot find the option to switch the back and the recent button anywhere in my Mi 5x. Did I miss it or the feature is not yet implemented? And if so, is it possible by any chance to make the feature available? Or is there any patch I can flash to be able to switch the recent and back button? Or can I edit build.prop or something like that to make it work?

Thank you so much for your work developers! Kudos to you and more powers!

PrimeGen
Phone Model: Redmi 4 Prime
Thanks received: 7

Postby PrimeGen » 09 Nov 2017, 04:22

Ahmet wrote:
moep123 wrote:

[img]Screenshot_2017-11-08-17-53-19-348_pl.zdunex25.updater.png[/img]

This rom is based on xiaomi.eu. So the updater actually gave you OTA update for xiaomi.eu. You flash the update, you'll be using xiaomi.eu and lose all mi globe features.
1 user thanked PrimeGen for this post:
chirantantab

Return to “MiUI GlobeROM Changelog”