Changelog 7.10.26

Find allways latest Changelogs for MiUI GlobeROM here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

zapperbyte
Recognized Developer
Recognized Developer
Phone Model: Mi 6 , Mi Pad 3
Thanks received: 30

Re: Changelog 7.10.26

Postby zapperbyte » 31 Oct 2017, 17:43

PrimeGen wrote:Great update! Im a new globe rom user. The only thing I dislike is the boot animation :P . Still love this rom.

redevlz wrote:
PrimeGen wrote:Great update! Im a new globe rom user. The only thing I dislike is the boot animation :P . Still love this rom.

finally someone shared same thought, i love the rom but not the boot animation, sometimes simple is better and classy.

If you guys dont like the bootanimation you can delete it from the zipfile before flashing the ROM.
Just open the zipfile with a archiving tool of your choice (7zip, whatever..) and delete the following file:

META-INF/com/google/android/globeROM/tmp/system/media/bootanimation.zip

Then you have globeROM with default bootanimation :)

PrimeGen
Phone Model: Redmi 4 Prime
Thanks received: 7

Postby PrimeGen » 31 Oct 2017, 18:40

zapperbyte wrote:

redevlz wrote:

finally someone shared same thought, i love the rom but not the boot animation, sometimes simple is better and classy.

If you guys dont like the bootanimation you can delete it from the zipfile before flashing the ROM.
Just open the zipfile with a archiving tool of your choice (7zip, whatever..) and delete the following file:

Wow. Thanks but does magisk still work after that? Cause from what I know, magisk use the boot image right? Do correct me if Im wrong :lol:

zapperbyte
Recognized Developer
Recognized Developer
Phone Model: Mi 6 , Mi Pad 3
Thanks received: 30

Postby zapperbyte » 31 Oct 2017, 19:26

PrimeGen wrote:
zapperbyte wrote:

redevlz wrote:

Wow. Thanks but does magisk still work after that? Cause from what I know, magisk use the boot image right? Do correct me if Im wrong :lol:

Bootanimation and Boot-Image are 2 different things.
You can delete the bootanimation.zip and you will not have any problems. :)

PrimeGen
Phone Model: Redmi 4 Prime
Thanks received: 7

Postby PrimeGen » 01 Nov 2017, 13:13

zapperbyte wrote:
PrimeGen wrote:
zapperbyte wrote:

Bootanimation and Boot-Image are 2 different things.
You can delete the bootanimation.zip and you will not have any problems. :)

Great. Thanks for the info 8-)

Return to “MiUI GlobeROM Changelog”