Changelog 7.1.12

Find allways latest Changelogs for MiUI GlobeROM here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 777
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6 , Mi Max 2, Mi Pad 3, RedMi 4x
Thanks received: 131
Contact:

Changelog 7.1.12

Postby dr4kendroid » 13 Jan 2017, 08:37

Image

MiUI globeROM Changelog


    - Updated MiXplorer to Version v6.10.6.BETA_B1612172
    - Fixed Mi5 Reboot / Shutdown Bug
    - Fixed MiPad2 Bootloop

Please read the How To before flashing our ROM! --> http://mi-globe.com/index.php/how-to
Problems or Feature Requests can be posted on our Support Forum --> http://forum.mi-globe.com/viewforum.php?f=33
Download latest MiUI globeROM here --> http://mi-globe.com/index.php/rom-builder/


xiaomi.eu and official MIUI Changes

Music
New - Improved music search (01-11)
New - Customizable playlist layouts (01-11)
Optimization - Improved performance for playlists and albums (01-11)

Added OIS calibration for MI5 in service menu...
Fixed LTE issues from last week

Known Issues:
1. Update for Mi Max / Prime, Mi Note Pro, Mi 4c, Mi 4S suspended for making preparations for Android 7.0 beta testing.
2. Update for Redmi Note 2 suspended this week due to stability testing.
3. Chrome downloads FC after file downloaded on android 7
4. Google App search FC sometimes on android 7
Image
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 777
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6 , Mi Max 2, Mi Pad 3, RedMi 4x
Thanks received: 131
Contact:

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby dr4kendroid » 13 Jan 2017, 08:38

Download from xiaomi.eu (Androidfilehost) is very slow today. Once we downloaded them all we will build globeROMs and upload them step by step.
ROMs should be online within next 2 hours.
Image
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

User avatar
Tonyfly
New Member
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: 13 Dec 2016, 18:52

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby Tonyfly » 13 Jan 2017, 10:32

will I get an update via OTA? or must download from mi-globe.com?

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 777
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6 , Mi Max 2, Mi Pad 3, RedMi 4x
Thanks received: 131
Contact:

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby dr4kendroid » 13 Jan 2017, 10:37

Tonyfly wrote:will I get an update via OTA? or must download from mi-globe.com?

No OTA - Download again from mi-globe and flash in TWRP.
Image
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

User avatar
Tonyfly
New Member
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: 13 Dec 2016, 18:52

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby Tonyfly » 13 Jan 2017, 10:44

dr4kendroid wrote:
Tonyfly wrote:will I get an update via OTA? or must download from mi-globe.com?

No OTA - Download again from mi-globe and flash in TWRP.

with dalvic/cache wipes?

User avatar
tasosko
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 11:35

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby tasosko » 13 Jan 2017, 13:38

dr4kendroid with 7.1.12 my phone power off it is ok...
only i dont understand why with no mp-decision cpu-z says 2 cores always stopped... and 1.59ghz...
no wake up....this is problem with nougat?previous rom 6.11.10 working normally....

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 777
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6 , Mi Max 2, Mi Pad 3, RedMi 4x
Thanks received: 131
Contact:

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby dr4kendroid » 13 Jan 2017, 15:44

tasosko wrote:dr4kendroid with 7.1.12 my phone power off it is ok...
only i dont understand why with no mp-decision cpu-z says 2 cores always stopped... and 1.59ghz...
no wake up....this is problem with nougat?previous rom 6.11.10 working normally....

I have the same on my mi5 . Will look into it. I will let you know when I found the problem. Maybe its only bug from cpu-z.
Image
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

User avatar
tasosko
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 11:35

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby tasosko » 13 Jan 2017, 15:53

dr4kendroid wrote:
tasosko wrote:dr4kendroid with 7.1.12 my phone power off it is ok...
only i dont understand why with no mp-decision cpu-z says 2 cores always stopped... and 1.59ghz...
no wake up....this is problem with nougat?previous rom 6.11.10 working normally....

I have the same on my mi5 . Will look into it. I will let you know when I found the problem. Maybe its only bug from cpu-z.


ok thank you..all apk is same with cpu-z all says stopped...

User avatar
tasosko
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 11:35

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby tasosko » 13 Jan 2017, 15:56

i think problem with cores is problem kernel......nothing else....

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 777
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6 , Mi Max 2, Mi Pad 3, RedMi 4x
Thanks received: 131
Contact:

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby dr4kendroid » 13 Jan 2017, 15:57

tasosko wrote:
dr4kendroid wrote:
tasosko wrote:dr4kendroid with 7.1.12 my phone power off it is ok...
only i dont understand why with no mp-decision cpu-z says 2 cores always stopped... and 1.59ghz...
no wake up....this is problem with nougat?previous rom 6.11.10 working normally....

I have the same on my mi5 . Will look into it. I will let you know when I found the problem. Maybe its only bug from cpu-z.


ok thank you..all apk is same with cpu-z all says stopped...


Well the cores are not stopped. There is a bug anywhere.
You can see with terminal emulator!
type:

Code: Select all

su
phone-status.sh


You can see all cores online.
Image
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)


Return to “MiUI GlobeROM Changelog”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Strole55 and 20 guests

Gearbest Lighting Flash Sale: Up To 80% OFF - Update Daily @07:00 UTC promotion