Changelog 7.1.12

Find allways latest Changelogs for MiUI GlobeROM here.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
tasosko
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 11:35

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby tasosko » 13 Jan 2017, 16:01

tasosko wrote:i think problem with cores is problem kernel......nothing else....

i flashed rom resurection remix and same problem(for test)
after flash zip with underclocking and worked all cores....no bugs cpu-z before stopped after working
thank you if you fix this tell me..

User avatar
tasosko
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 11:35

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby tasosko » 13 Jan 2017, 16:05

dr4kendroid wrote:
tasosko wrote:
dr4kendroid wrote:I have the same on my mi5 . Will look into it. I will let you know when I found the problem. Maybe its only bug from cpu-z.


ok thank you..all apk is same with cpu-z all says stopped...


Well the cores are not stopped. There is a bug anywhere.
You can see with terminal emulator!
type:

Code: Select all

su
phone-status.sh


You can see all cores online.



with terminal:
su
phone-status.sh
phone-status:not found

User avatar
paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 130
Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 22:09
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5
Thanks received: 40
Contact:

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby paolodev00 » 13 Jan 2017, 18:18

tasosko wrote:
dr4kendroid wrote:
tasosko wrote:
ok thank you..all apk is same with cpu-z all says stopped...


Well the cores are not stopped. There is a bug anywhere.
You can see with terminal emulator!
type:

Code: Select all

su
phone-status.sh


You can see all cores online.



with terminal:
su
phone-status.sh
phone-status:not found


Please try /system/bin/phone-status.sh

Please check with root explorer if that file exists. Its included in globeROM so it must be there.

User avatar
AnaBolika
New Member
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 24 Dec 2016, 21:59

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby AnaBolika » 14 Jan 2017, 14:59

Hi mi globe team,

first thanks for this nice site and the devolpment of Xiaomi roms you do a great job! Danke!

I own a RedMi Note 2 wich was first my backup phone but 2 month ago my old SGN 7105 died the emmc death.
The RemMi note 2 is not as bad i thought, some things i dont like in the Ui but its ok.
Since 2 weeks you don´t have new roms, is the support for that phone over?

Thanks have nice weekend

Online
User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 716
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5
Thanks received: 106
Contact:

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby dr4kendroid » 14 Jan 2017, 15:50

AnaBolika wrote:Hi mi globe team,

first thanks for this nice site and the devolpment of Xiaomi roms you do a great job! Danke!

I own a RedMi Note 2 wich was first my backup phone but 2 month ago my old SGN 7105 died the emmc death.
The RemMi note 2 is not as bad i thought, some things i dont like in the Ui but its ok.
Since 2 weeks you don´t have new roms, is the support for that phone over?

Thanks have nice weekend


First Post

"2. Update for Redmi Note 2 suspended this week due to stability testing."

no xiaomi.eu rom. maybe next week.

User avatar
raulci
New Member
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 14 Jan 2017, 12:49

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby raulci » 14 Jan 2017, 17:13

Hi! First, thanks for your work!

I have a query... Actually, I'm using version MIUI by Xiaomi.eu 7.1.3.
I like to have the music widget in the noticiation shade. I don't like the search widget that I see in version 7.2.X.

Can anyone confirm if the music widget is still there in version 7.1.5 or 7.1.12?

Thanks a lot!
Raúl.

User avatar
sirviktoors
New Member
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 16 Jan 2017, 17:36

sirviktoors

Postby sirviktoors » 16 Jan 2017, 17:40

Xposed doesn't seem to work. Is this known issue or am I doing something wrong? I'm using redmi note 3 pro.

User avatar
tasosko
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 11:35

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby tasosko » 17 Jan 2017, 12:29

dr4kendroid wrote:
tasosko wrote:dr4kendroid with 7.1.12 my phone power off it is ok...
only i dont understand why with no mp-decision cpu-z says 2 cores always stopped... and 1.59ghz...
no wake up....this is problem with nougat?previous rom 6.11.10 working normally....

I have the same on my mi5 . Will look into it. I will let you know when I found the problem. Maybe its only bug from cpu-z.


hello my friend please check this for me.
1)power off your phone and connect to power supply
2)power on the phone and check cpu-z(all working fine)
3)check it after 1-hours and again is ok
4)then unplugged for power supply(after 2-5 min cpu-z same problem stopped...)
what happens?

what's wrong?

Online
User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 716
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5
Thanks received: 106
Contact:

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby dr4kendroid » 17 Jan 2017, 13:03

tasosko wrote:
dr4kendroid wrote:
tasosko wrote:dr4kendroid with 7.1.12 my phone power off it is ok...
only i dont understand why with no mp-decision cpu-z says 2 cores always stopped... and 1.59ghz...
no wake up....this is problem with nougat?previous rom 6.11.10 working normally....

I have the same on my mi5 . Will look into it. I will let you know when I found the problem. Maybe its only bug from cpu-z.


hello my friend please check this for me.
1)power off your phone and connect to power supply
2)power on the phone and check cpu-z(all working fine)
3)check it after 1-hours and again is ok
4)then unplugged for power supply(after 2-5 min cpu-z same problem stopped...)
what happens?

what's wrong?


Seems that xiaomi has pushed out Android 7 Nougat too fast ..again.
We have to wait for some better versions. Without bugs like those.

But as far as I see the cores are active and running. Its just not visible for CPU-Z and other applications. But when you look on terminal with su permissions you can see cores are active.

User avatar
tasosko
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 11:35

Re: Changelog 7.1.12

Postby tasosko » 17 Jan 2017, 13:39

dr4kendroid wrote:
tasosko wrote:
dr4kendroid wrote:I have the same on my mi5 . Will look into it. I will let you know when I found the problem. Maybe its only bug from cpu-z.


hello my friend please check this for me.
1)power off your phone and connect to power supply
2)power on the phone and check cpu-z(all working fine)
3)check it after 1-hours and again is ok
4)then unplugged for power supply(after 2-5 min cpu-z same problem stopped...)
what happens?

what's wrong?


Seems that xiaomi has pushed out Android 7 Nougat too fast ..again.
We have to wait for some better versions. Without bugs like those.

But as far as I see the cores are active and running. Its just not visible for CPU-Z and other applications. But when you look on terminal with su permissions you can see cores are active.


it is a big big mistake of xiaomi and nougat..I do not want to see my mobile works like this STOPPED


Return to “MiUI GlobeROM Changelog”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lmt399, Ramir0 and 25 guests

Gearbest Fidget Spinner Promotion promotion