Super su

ROMs, Mods, Discussion and all other Topics about the Xiaomi Mi Max (hydrogen) and Mi Max Pro (helium).

Moderator: dr4kendroid

Uncle_James
Phone Model: MIMAX 3/64

Super su

Postby Uncle_James » 14 May 2017, 15:13

Dear builders I have a little problem in your ROM with super su, when I installed your ROM my Bluetooth address becomes consist of only zero and two letters, if I flash supersu, which I took in 4pda, supersu patched by Cobra, my Bluetooth address becomes normal, so I want to ask you, can you install supersu by Cobra in your constructor, and many people say you thank, because your supersu changes our Bluetooth address, if it possible of course.

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 289

Re: Super su

Postby dr4kendroid » 14 May 2017, 19:04

Uncle_James wrote:Dear builders I have a little problem in your ROM with super su, when I installed your ROM my Bluetooth address becomes consist of only zero and two letters, if I flash supersu, which I took in 4pda, supersu patched by Cobra, my Bluetooth address becomes normal, so I want to ask you, can you install supersu by Cobra in your constructor, and many people say you thank, because your supersu changes our Bluetooth address, if it possible of course.

We cannot do this sorry. Please chose "Magisk Root" or "Disable Root"
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

michkymykey

Re: Super su

Postby michkymykey » 03 Jun 2017, 07:30

Me too, i have problem to install super su..or not install...
P :(

Return to “Mi Max / Pro”