6.11.24 didnt complete looping in logo

ROMs, Mods, Discussion and all other Topics about the Xiaomi Mi Max (hydrogen) and Mi Max Pro (helium).

Moderator: dr4kendroid

satiros

6.11.24 didnt complete looping in logo

Postby satiros » 27 Nov 2016, 19:00

Hello

6.11.24 didnt complete looping in logo although im very thankfull for the efforts os mi globe
I must say i was vey scared because this is a bussimess phone

Went back to 17
Mpdecision did not helped me in my battery endurance or if it did it wasnt very obvious

Thank you very much for everything keep going best of luck from greece

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 289

Re: 6.11.24 didnt complete looping in logo

Postby dr4kendroid » 27 Nov 2016, 21:58

satiros wrote:Hello

6.11.24 didnt complete looping in logo although im very thankfull for the efforts os mi globe
I must say i was vey scared because this is a bussimess phone

Went back to 17
Mpdecision did not helped me in my battery endurance or if it did it wasnt very obvious

Thank you very much for everything keep going best of luck from greece

Nice to see some Mi Mix users here :)

We did not change anything from last build, did you check if there is a newer TWRP version available ?
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

satiros

Postby satiros » 28 Nov 2016, 10:04

:D good morning thanks 4 rhe reply

You mean mi max not mix since youchanhed nothing howcome the. 17 works fine

Thank you

cam

Postby cam » 28 Nov 2016, 12:00

dr4kendroid can you tell us what the correct version of TWRP is and where is best to download it?

I have continued to have soft bricks with the latest SMIUI's for Mi Max. When I reboot my phone after installing it flashes up the MI logo then shuts down. The only way I can get a working system back is to use MIFLASH. Then I have to put an older SMIUI on in order to have a working system.

My bootloader is locked but I have root and as I say the previous MI-GLOBE SMIUI's have worked. Also for the last rom I cooked I turned off the MPDecision option as I thought it may be that causing the issue, but I still had the soft brick.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Love the roms!

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 289

Postby dr4kendroid » 28 Nov 2016, 12:41

satiros wrote::D good morning thanks 4 rhe reply

You mean mi max not mix since youchanhed nothing howcome the. 17 works fine

Thank you

Ye I was kinda confused yesterday :|

cam wrote:dr4kendroid can you tell us what the correct version of TWRP is and where is best to download it?

I have continued to have soft bricks with the latest SMIUI's for Mi Max. When I reboot my phone after installing it flashes up the MI logo then shuts down. The only way I can get a working system back is to use MIFLASH. Then I have to put an older SMIUI on in order to have a working system.

My bootloader is locked but I have root and as I say the previous MI-GLOBE SMIUI's have worked. Also for the last rom I cooked I turned off the MPDecision option as I thought it may be that causing the issue, but I still had the soft brick.

We dont support devices with locked bootloaders. I know that there are some methods how you can root and flash even with locked bootloader but this leads to strange bugs most times as you can see now. I recommend unlocking your bootloader officially.

Nevertheless the correct TWRP for your phone is here https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=50678 ( helium / hydrogen ).
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

satiros

Postby satiros » 28 Nov 2016, 14:27

cam wrote:dr4kendroid can you tell us what the correct version of TWRP is and where is best to download it?

The link is on the download page it says with modeed twrp

cam

Postby cam » 29 Nov 2016, 00:39

Thanks for the response dr4kendroid. It's a pity re: the locked bootloader. All other roms have worked fine for some reason.

Still waiting on Xiaomi to send me the sms with the unlock code!

Thanks again for your help and great work here.

Return to “Mi Max / Pro”