Global ROM mi5 pro

ROMs, Mods, Discussion and all other Topics about the Xiaomi Mi 5 (gemini).

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
ahf3647
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 24 Dec 2016, 09:20

Global ROM mi5 pro

Postby ahf3647 » 25 Dec 2016, 11:40

Hi.
I choose your ROM since 3 ROMs before bit this one i have a problem.

This last ROM, dont turn off....

I reinstall in 2 times but , It doesnt change

Any idea

Thanks

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1076
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 423
Contact:

Re: Global ROM mi5 pro

Postby dr4kendroid » 25 Dec 2016, 14:16

ahf3647 wrote:Hi.
I choose your ROM since 3 ROMs before bit this one i have a problem.

This last ROM, dont turn off....

I reinstall in 2 times but , It doesnt change

Any idea

Thanks

I dont understand the problem ..
You installed globeROM before but never had any issue.
Now with latest version 6.12.22 you have problem, what is it ?
Image
Find us on Facebook

User avatar
ahf3647
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 24 Dec 2016, 09:20

Re: Global ROM mi5 pro

Postby ahf3647 » 25 Dec 2016, 15:41

The problem is that the phone when I want to turn it off does not turn off, and unceasingly it restarts even if you touch the off button


I've had several used smi roms and I've never had a problem

User avatar
paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 135
Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 22:09
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5
Thanks received: 105
Contact:

Re: Global ROM mi5 pro

Postby paolodev00 » 27 Dec 2016, 15:35

ahf3647 wrote:The problem is that the phone when I want to turn it off does not turn off, and unceasingly it restarts even if you touch the off button


I've had several used smi roms and I've never had a problem

Can you try latest stable version ?

User avatar
ahf3647
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 24 Dec 2016, 09:20

Re: Global ROM mi5 pro

Postby ahf3647 » 07 Jan 2017, 14:46

Hi i tríed with the latest And its the same.

I get back to miui eu

Thanks

User avatar
paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 135
Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 22:09
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5
Thanks received: 105
Contact:

Re: Global ROM mi5 pro

Postby paolodev00 » 07 Jan 2017, 15:48

ahf3647 wrote:Hi i tríed with the latest And its the same.

I get back to miui eu

Thanks


i tested and you are right. have same problem with mi5

this is from reboot menu mod. i will try to fix it

maybe other devices have same problem

User avatar
ahf3647
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 24 Dec 2016, 09:20

Re: Global ROM mi5 pro

Postby ahf3647 » 22 Jan 2017, 16:53

thanks paolodev.

i hope that the new one 7.1.19 hasnt got this problem

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 1076
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 423
Contact:

Re: Global ROM mi5 pro

Postby dr4kendroid » 23 Jan 2017, 21:44

ahf3647 wrote:thanks paolodev.

i hope that the new one 7.1.19 hasnt got this problem


All reboot problems with nougat ROM for gemini have been fixed!
shutdown works
Image
Find us on Facebook


Return to “Mi 5”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 13 guests



Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4G Phablet Global Ve

199.99 $
Coupon:     Flash Sale
2018-04-19

Xiaomi Mi Note 2 4G Phablet Internationa

269.99 $
Coupon:     Flash Sale
2018-04-19

Xiaomi Mi 6 4G Smartphone 4GB RAM - BL

359.99 $
Coupon:     Flash Sale
2018-04-13