Play store fc

ROMs, Mods, Discussion and all other Topics about the Xiaomi Mi 3w and Xiaomi Mi4w (cancro).

Moderator: dr4kendroid

mdki1996

Play store fc

Postby mdki1996 » 26 Dec 2016, 00:44

Hello guys, I installed on my mi4w last mi globe stable (8.1.3.0) on the top of a Xiaomi.eu stable rom. Now i have fc every time that I try to open Play Store. I already tried to wipe cache/dalvick, delete play store data, reinstall the rom...but anything worked.

paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5
Thanks received: 92

Re: Play store fc

Postby paolodev00 » 27 Dec 2016, 15:32

mdki1996 wrote:Hello guys, I installed on my mi4w last mi globe stable (8.1.3.0) on the top of a Xiaomi.eu stable rom. Now i have fc every time that I try to open Play Store. I already tried to wipe cache/dalvick, delete play store data, reinstall the rom...but anything worked.

Did you follow our How To on mi-globe.com step by step ?
You can also try to flash gapps pico zip file from xda to fix the problem.

mdki1996

Postby mdki1996 » 01 Jan 2017, 00:34

paolodev00 wrote:
mdki1996 wrote:Hello guys, I installed on my mi4w last mi globe stable (8.1.3.0) on the top of a Xiaomi.eu stable rom. Now i have fc every time that I try to open Play Store. I already tried to wipe cache/dalvick, delete play store data, reinstall the rom...but anything worked.

Thank you, I solved flashing open gapps pico from twrp. ;) I always flash following your procedure but this time, with 8.1.3.0, I had this problem. Thank you for your work, I will install this unbloated Miui on all Xiaomi devices in my family. :)

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 289

Postby dr4kendroid » 01 Jan 2017, 15:53

mdki1996 wrote:
paolodev00 wrote:

Thank you, I solved flashing open gapps pico from twrp. ;) I always flash following your procedure but this time, with 8.1.3.0, I had this problem. Thank you for your work, I will install this unbloated Miui on all Xiaomi devices in my family. :)

Thanks for posting your solution ! Happy new year :)
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

Return to “Mi 3 / Mi 4”