ROM Builder works incorrect

Xiaomi News, Gadgets, new Products and everything related to Xiaomi.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

32bit

ROM Builder works incorrect

Postby 32bit » 22 Apr 2017, 15:59

Hi! I've tried to build the ROM for my Redmi 4A with some customized options, but witout sucess.
Various configurations applied, various filenames downloaded, but the same rom installed and the very same checksum MD5=f5fc4afd36e90ec5b0b13cec52ca9f0a
v.8.2.4.0, GPS=Europe, Install MIUI Weather App (yes, it's here), Install Viper4ARISE (but it's allways missed), Install AdBlocker(but it's allways missed), Add most famous Ringtones, CENTER CLOCK MOD on or off (but it's allways here), NO "MiUI Beauty Mod" (but it's allways here).
Weird, it's strange.
MD5.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 265

Re: ROM Builder works incorrect

Postby dr4kendroid » 22 Apr 2017, 16:11

32bit wrote:Hi! I've tried to build the ROM for my Redmi 4A with some customized options, but witout sucess.
Various configurations applied, various filenames downloaded, but the same rom installed and the very same checksum MD5=f5fc4afd36e90ec5b0b13cec52ca9f0a
v.8.2.4.0, GPS=Europe, Install MIUI Weather App (yes, it's here), Install Viper4ARISE (but it's allways missed), Install AdBlocker(but it's allways missed), Add most famous Ringtones, CENTER CLOCK MOD on or off (but it's allways here), NO "MiUI Beauty Mod" (but it's allways here).
Weird, it's strange.
MD5.zip

please read FAQ and send logfiles
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

32bit

Postby 32bit » 22 Apr 2017, 16:36

Sorry, I can't find a word about log files in the FAQ.
Which logs do You mean? From TWRP?
Useless... There is the same MD5 for "different" files! i.e. these files are the same.
But it should be different as long as there was some different options. The installation scripts are should be different at least.
Please take a look into my MD5.zip attached.
===
Of course, one can try to do it by himself: ROM Builder, Redmi 4A, Show expert settings, v.8.2.4.0, various settings, download, make MD5, compare.

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin

Postby dr4kendroid » 22 Apr 2017, 17:01

32bit wrote:Sorry, I can't find a word about log files in the FAQ.
Which logs do You mean? From TWRP?
Useless... There is the same MD5 for "different" files! i.e. these files are the same.
But it should be different as long as there was some different options. The installation scripts are should be different at least.
Please take a look into my MD5.zip attached.
===
Of course, one can try to do it by himself: ROM Builder, Redmi 4A, Show expert settings, v.8.2.4.0, various settings, download, make MD5, compare.

FAQ:
general-development-f34/faq-frequently-asked-questions-t205.html
My expert Settings have not been applied! Whats the problem ?
You must not change the FileName of the downloaded ROM ZIP-File ! It contains information about the configuration you chose in the ROM Builder. Flashing with "adb sideload" or ROM Manager Apps might also be a problem, because they temporary rename the file to flash it! If this happens, flashing process will install globeROM default features.

Some of the features I selected on the ROM Builder are not working! What can I do ?
Please upload your /sdcard/globeROM_install.log and /sdcard/MIUI/globeROM_boot.log to our Support Forum ! We will help you finding the problem.

ROM md5 is always the same. We have internal procedures to apply your selected mods!

32bit

Postby 32bit » 22 Apr 2017, 19:07

Ah, sorry! I'm sorry for my stupid question :(

evol4ever

Postby evol4ever » 21 May 2017, 03:40

Hey buddy ! I would like to know that i can exclude the MiXplorer App in the expert setting ? Because i have did that but nothing happend. Thank you !

dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin

Postby dr4kendroid » 22 May 2017, 07:08

evol4ever wrote:Hey buddy ! I would like to know that i can exclude the MiXplorer App in the expert setting ? Because i have did that but nothing happend. Thank you !

When you uncheck MiXplorer in rom builder, it will not be installed !

Return to “General Discussion”