MiGlobe 2.0 - Updated Rom Building Process

Xiaomi News, Gadgets, new Products and everything related to Xiaomi.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
Gabrikira
New Member
New Member
Posts: 8
Joined: 17 Feb 2017, 08:49
Thanks received: 1

Re: MiGlobe 2.0 - Updated Rom Building Process

Postby Gabrikira » 22 Feb 2017, 18:48

Works perfect with Redmi Pro Omega, thanks!

User avatar
andwhale
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 13
Joined: 29 Jan 2017, 09:25
Phone Model: Mi 4c
Thanks received: 3

Re: MiGlobe 2.0 - Updated Rom Building Process

Postby andwhale » 22 Feb 2017, 18:57

dr4kendroid wrote:
Thank you very much ! With your log file I found the problem.
I have locked the ROM Builder on mi-globe.com. I am reuploading all ROMs - This bug is fixed!

Will unlock the ROM Builder when all fixed ROMs are online.

Thanks for reporting and posting the logfile!

Glad to be of help. Thanks for your work!

User avatar
Ramir0
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 85
Joined: 25 Nov 2016, 03:34
Thanks received: 1

Re: MiGlobe 2.0 - Updated Rom Building Process

Postby Ramir0 » 22 Feb 2017, 22:21

Great guys! Nice to see you are always looking for improvements to mi-globe! :idea:

User avatar
pritam764
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 23 Feb 2017, 04:03
Location: Port Blair, India
Phone Model: Redmi 2 Prime, Mi4i, Redmi 3S, Redmi Note 3

Re: MiGlobe 2.0 - Updated Rom Building Process

Postby pritam764 » 23 Feb 2017, 04:39

Tried in Redmi 2 Prime wt88047.. Downloaded using expert setting.. It is saying the file is corrupted at the time of installing.. Installed using TWRP 3.0. What should I do now
Follow @
Fb.com/pritam.764
pritam764@gmail.com
+91 9434279348 (WhatsApp or Call)

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 889
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 300
Contact:

Re: MiGlobe 2.0 - Updated Rom Building Process

Postby dr4kendroid » 23 Feb 2017, 06:51

pritam764 wrote:Tried in Redmi 2 Prime wt88047.. Downloaded using expert setting.. It is saying the file is corrupted at the time of installing.. Installed using TWRP 3.0. What should I do now

Your file is corrupted due to bad dowload. Just download again Whats the md5 of your downloaded zip file?
Image
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

User avatar
pritam764
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 23 Feb 2017, 04:03
Location: Port Blair, India
Phone Model: Redmi 2 Prime, Mi4i, Redmi 3S, Redmi Note 3

Re: MiGlobe 2.0 - Updated Rom Building Process

Postby pritam764 » 23 Feb 2017, 07:47

dr4kendroid wrote:
pritam764 wrote:Tried in Redmi 2 Prime wt88047.. Downloaded using expert setting.. It is saying the file is corrupted at the time of installing.. Installed using TWRP 3.0. What should I do now

Your file is corrupted due to bad dowload. Just download again Whats the md5 of your downloaded zip file?


Here is the md5
395419ceef776ab5fb27fada079db4c6

And I tried 7.2.16 Now I am downloading Stable one I will let u know if it is working
Follow @
Fb.com/pritam.764
pritam764@gmail.com
+91 9434279348 (WhatsApp or Call)

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 889
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 300
Contact:

Re: MiGlobe 2.0 - Updated Rom Building Process

Postby dr4kendroid » 23 Feb 2017, 10:54

pritam764 wrote:
dr4kendroid wrote:
pritam764 wrote:Tried in Redmi 2 Prime wt88047.. Downloaded using expert setting.. It is saying the file is corrupted at the time of installing.. Installed using TWRP 3.0. What should I do now

Your file is corrupted due to bad dowload. Just download again Whats the md5 of your downloaded zip file?


Here is the md5
395419ceef776ab5fb27fada079db4c6

And I tried 7.2.16 Now I am downloading Stable one I will let u know if it is working

Your download was corrupt

MD5 for 7.2.16 should be 8ef20c03d952dc61af50dd32a8afa24e
Filesize: 707593649 Bytes
Image
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

User avatar
pritam764
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 23 Feb 2017, 04:03
Location: Port Blair, India
Phone Model: Redmi 2 Prime, Mi4i, Redmi 3S, Redmi Note 3

Re: MiGlobe 2.0 - Updated Rom Building Process

Postby pritam764 » 23 Feb 2017, 22:45

Mi4i ROM Builder. Devs when we will be getting the mi4i ROM builder option. Eagerly waiting for this. Plzz add the mi4i phone also.. It will be very thankful
Follow @
Fb.com/pritam.764
pritam764@gmail.com
+91 9434279348 (WhatsApp or Call)

User avatar
vanutama
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 18 Feb 2017, 00:08

Re: MiGlobe 2.0 - Updated Rom Building Process

Postby vanutama » 24 Feb 2017, 00:01

Cool! This will be a pleasure for me...
Still waiting for new ROM this week :D

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 889
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 300
Contact:

Re: MiGlobe 2.0 - Updated Rom Building Process

Postby dr4kendroid » 24 Feb 2017, 07:01

pritam764 wrote:Mi4i ROM Builder. Devs when we will be getting the mi4i ROM builder option. Eagerly waiting for this. Plzz add the mi4i phone also.. It will be very thankful

We only build ROMs for devices that are supported by xiaomi.eu .
Image
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests