Magisk ROOT v13 stable

Xiaomi News, Gadgets, new Products and everything related to Xiaomi.

Moderator: dr4kendroid

Tim09
Thanks received: 1

Re: Magisk ROOT v13 stable

Postby Tim09 » 19 Jul 2017, 11:15

Magisk 13.3 installation + root works flawlessly. SafetyNet-Test succeeds, ctsProfile + basicIntegrity both false.

xxBrun0xx

Postby xxBrun0xx » 23 Jul 2017, 22:44

Anyone have any luck getting .20 to pass safetynet? Magisk works for root, but no safetynet pass, so no reason to use magisk over supersu...

Gwynbleid
Phone Model: Xiaomi Mi5s
Thanks received: 1

Postby Gwynbleid » 02 Aug 2017, 10:09

Screenshot_2017-08-02-14-50-18-871.jpg

► Show Spoiler

Well, I finally made SafetyNet work on my Mi5s with the latest 7.7.20 ROM.
After the initial install, Magisk works for root only, magiskhide is not working, and safetynet check fails.
Simply modifying the build.prop file with the values from mi6 (or Mi5s) stable ROM's stopped working after the last safetynet update.
What helped me is a module called "Universal SafetyNet Fix". I've just installed it, rebooted and there you go - safetynet passes like a charm.
Below is a link to the official thread for this module on XDA, where you can get all the info and download links you may need. Notice that stable versions are outdated and do not work with Magisk V13, so you gonna need a beta version (current version is v2 Beta 5: Test 7). And again, considering it's being a beta version, there's no 100% guarantee that it will work with every phone, because of the differences in the code or some misspelled letters in prop file or an ancient gypsy curse, or whatever... But it's worth a try.

[MODULE][v2 Beta 5: Test 7] Universal SafetyNet Fix | Universal Hide

Hope this info will help you to solve your SafetyNet problems.
Cheers!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Discussion”