[THEME] ColibríOS by Jooode

Post your Android / MIUI Mods, Themes, Apps, ...

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
Jooode
New Member
New Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 16 Dec 2016, 16:50
Thanks received: 1

[THEME] ColibríOS by Jooode

Postby Jooode » 16 Dec 2016, 18:07

Image

This theme is for you to see what my work is like,

some images:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

You can download it from here:
miui8.ColibriOS.00.01.19.mtz

User avatar
Barnir
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 10
Joined: 24 Nov 2016, 20:05
Location: Braga
Phone Model: Redmi Note 3 Pro Kenzo
Thanks received: 2

Re: (Theme) ColibríOS by Jooode

Postby Barnir » 16 Dec 2016, 18:30

Looks nice!! Will give a try later today

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 878
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 289
Contact:

Re: [THEME] ColibríOS by Jooode

Postby dr4kendroid » 16 Dec 2016, 19:12

Looks good, great job!
Image
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

User avatar
End ProgresV95
New Member
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 17 Dec 2016, 05:13

Re: [THEME] ColibríOS by Jooode

Postby End ProgresV95 » 17 Dec 2016, 05:23

The great theme sir !

User avatar
Barnir
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 10
Joined: 24 Nov 2016, 20:05
Location: Braga
Phone Model: Redmi Note 3 Pro Kenzo
Thanks received: 2

Re: [THEME] ColibríOS by Jooode

Postby Barnir » 17 Dec 2016, 11:51

Loved the theme.
I really enjoy how beautiful it is, but for me i don't really like the way that wireless strength and sim strength is show, i would prefer something more traditional, but about the top bar thats the only thing i have to say.
Do you have any more themes or you work on this one only?

User avatar
Solis_f
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 41
Joined: 25 Nov 2016, 09:09

Re: [THEME] ColibríOS by Jooode

Postby Solis_f » 17 Dec 2016, 20:15

I try to import this but theme store does not let me apply and use it. It gives me error 402 because this is not available through the store. Any workaround?

User avatar
Jooode
New Member
New Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 16 Dec 2016, 16:50
Thanks received: 1

Re: [THEME] ColibríOS by Jooode

Postby Jooode » 18 Dec 2016, 11:20

Barnir wrote:Loved the theme.
I really enjoy how beautiful it is, but for me i don't really like the way that wireless strength and sim strength is show, i would prefer something more traditional, but about the top bar thats the only thing i have to say.
Do you have any more themes or you work on this one only?


I have some more themes, this is my mega folder where I am putting some, and you will tell me.

https://mega.nz/#F!xshyFLZI!T-K6HuKzOTGBsLKmZd-haA

User avatar
Jooode
New Member
New Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 16 Dec 2016, 16:50
Thanks received: 1

Re: [THEME] ColibríOS by Jooode

Postby Jooode » 18 Dec 2016, 11:22

Solis_f wrote:I try to import this but theme store does not let me apply and use it. It gives me error 402 because this is not available through the store. Any workaround?


To put third party themes like mine, to have developer account, or use xposed module to free the store.

User avatar
jokerpappu
New Member
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 16 Dec 2016, 08:22

Re: [THEME] ColibríOS by Jooode

Postby jokerpappu » 21 Dec 2016, 09:11

Jooode wrote:
Solis_f wrote:I try to import this but theme store does not let me apply and use it. It gives me error 402 because this is not available through the store. Any workaround?


To put third party themes like mine, to have developer account, or use xposed module to free the store.



which xposed module to use to make this theme apply without any error?

User avatar
jokerpappu
New Member
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 16 Dec 2016, 08:22

Re: [THEME] ColibríOS by Jooode

Postby jokerpappu » 21 Dec 2016, 11:41

Jooode wrote:
Solis_f wrote:I try to import this but theme store does not let me apply and use it. It gives me error 402 because this is not available through the store. Any workaround?


To put third party themes like mine, to have developer account, or use xposed module to free the store.



cant you upload them to mi theme store if you have an designer id?


Return to “General Development”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alegro, alionur54, Baidu [Spider], bluesearch, cimbrik, esy, Febrst, giuliocaproni, goryan76, Hanzaji, hongdong308, keisuke28, krd21, Leron, mabrur dewantara, Moskitpw, rockstar, svan, than swe and 37 guests