[MOD] MiUI v8 Beauty Mod

Post your Android / MIUI Mods, Themes, Apps, ...

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
nuckellio
New Member
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 26 May 2017, 17:13

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 Beauty Mod

Postby nuckellio » 27 May 2017, 10:28

i installed this mod its so cool but when i volume up or down, the volume menu is hardly visible.. did you make it this way or i did sth wrong?

User avatar
Azzendix
New Member
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 May 2017, 19:10

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 Beauty Mod

Postby Azzendix » 28 May 2017, 19:21

Will old version(7.5.19) work for the latest global beta?(7.5.25)

User avatar
paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 135
Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 22:09
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5
Thanks received: 94
Contact:

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 Beauty Mod

Postby paolodev00 » 29 May 2017, 12:12

nuckellio wrote:i installed this mod its so cool but when i volume up or down, the volume menu is hardly visible.. did you make it this way or i did sth wrong?

can you show screenshot ?

User avatar
paolodev00
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 135
Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 22:09
Phone Model: RedMi 3, Mi 5
Thanks received: 94
Contact:

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 Beauty Mod

Postby paolodev00 » 29 May 2017, 12:12

Azzendix wrote:Will old version(7.5.19) work for the latest global beta?(7.5.25)

only xiaomi know what they changed, i would do backup before try

User avatar
Azzendix
New Member
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 May 2017, 19:10

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 Beauty Mod

Postby Azzendix » 30 May 2017, 17:08

paolodev00 wrote:
Azzendix wrote:Will old version(7.5.19) work for the latest global beta?(7.5.25)

only xiaomi know what they changed, i would do backup before try


Sorry, I forgot to tell you this question is for Redmi4X(santoni). There is no Beauty MOD for 7.5.25 while other device got it already. Any news?

User avatar
Mrdmc1708
New Member
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 31 May 2017, 07:58

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 Beauty Mod

Postby Mrdmc1708 » 31 May 2017, 08:14

Is it workingon miui 8.2.3?

User avatar
dr4kendroid
Developer / Admin
Developer / Admin
Posts: 889
Joined: 21 Nov 2016, 09:20
Phone Model: Mi 5 , Mi 6
Thanks received: 300
Contact:

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 Beauty Mod

Postby dr4kendroid » 31 May 2017, 09:03

Azzendix wrote:
paolodev00 wrote:
Azzendix wrote:Will old version(7.5.19) work for the latest global beta?(7.5.25)

only xiaomi know what they changed, i would do backup before try


Sorry, I forgot to tell you this question is for Redmi4X(santoni). There is no Beauty MOD for 7.5.25 while other device got it already. Any news?

Xiaomi is currently releasing 7.0 ROM for santoni. This is why it has no update for this version.
Image
Best Price Xiaomi Products - free shipping worldwide !!!
Just send us PM if you need any coupons ;)

User avatar
Azzendix
New Member
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 May 2017, 19:10

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 Beauty Mod

Postby Azzendix » 31 May 2017, 18:39

dr4kendroid wrote:
Azzendix wrote:Xiaomi is currently releasing 7.0 ROM for santoni. This is why it has no update for this version.

Thanks for the answer : )
I've never tried any mod before. This one looks pretty nice. I'll keep wait for it.

User avatar
MoonDragon2009
New Member
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 Jun 2017, 18:31

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 Beauty Mod

Postby MoonDragon2009 » 09 Jun 2017, 19:11

You could have for xiaomi redmi 1s (armani) android 4.4.4 miui 8?
Is the same if you download Redmi 2 wcdma
(HM2014811) ??

User avatar
cacingkalung
New Member
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 13 Jun 2017, 16:18

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 Beauty Mod

Postby cacingkalung » 13 Jun 2017, 22:46

It seem not working for Mi Note 2 /scorpio.
Search panel is already gone in, but still no weather images shown in the notif panel.
Screenshot_2017-06-14-13-16-02-341_com.android.browser.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Return to “General Development”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Bing [Bot], deo2lux, jdj5080, Yahoo [Bot] and 40 guests