[APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Post your Android / MIUI Mods, Themes, Apps, ...

Moderator: dr4kendroid

User avatar
zapperbyte
Recognized Developer
Recognized Developer
Posts: 74
Joined: 12 Jul 2017, 13:45
Location: Germany
Phone Model: Mi 6 , Mi Pad 3
Thanks received: 34
Contact:

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Postby zapperbyte » 23 Nov 2017, 16:20

Can you reinstall your ROM ? Best would be with default status bar (no center clock mod).
Then it will work.

User avatar
Crusnik05
New Member
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: 03 Aug 2017, 11:02
Phone Model: Redmi Pro [Omega]

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Postby Crusnik05 » 24 Nov 2017, 01:09

How abut new style?
Notif - battery - connection, etc

So the baterry put on the middle..

User avatar
ugene
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 14 Nov 2017, 22:43

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Postby ugene » 24 Nov 2017, 02:22

All right 2 works perfect on mix 2 (running miui.euy rom 7.11.16)

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zapperbyte wrote:Version 1.0.400 is online!

-Redesigned all Styles!
-Corrected Icon Order
-Added new Style: All Right
-Added new Style: All Right 2 (Stock Android)
-Updated preview images
-Added Indonesian Language
-Added Chinese (simpl) Language
-Added Italian Language
-IMPORTANT: New App Version might restore default layout on first start!

See more here -> http://zapperbyte.com/miui-statusbar-pro/

User avatar
PrimeGen
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 45
Joined: 28 Oct 2017, 01:37
Location: Malaysia
Phone Model: Redmi 4 Prime
Thanks received: 9

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Postby PrimeGen » 24 Nov 2017, 06:15

zapperbyte wrote:Version 1.0.400 is online!

-Redesigned all Styles!
-Corrected Icon Order
-Added new Style: All Right
-Added new Style: All Right 2 (Stock Android)
-Updated preview images
-Added Indonesian Language
-Added Chinese (simpl) Language
-Added Italian Language
-IMPORTANT: New App Version might restore default layout on first start!

See more here -> http://zapperbyte.com/miui-statusbar-pro/


The stock android notification is perfect.
Last edited by PrimeGen on 24 Nov 2017, 06:18, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PrimeGen
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 45
Joined: 28 Oct 2017, 01:37
Location: Malaysia
Phone Model: Redmi 4 Prime
Thanks received: 9

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Postby PrimeGen » 24 Nov 2017, 06:18

zapperbyte wrote:Version 1.0.400 is online!

-Redesigned all Styles!
-Corrected Icon Order
-Added new Style: All Right
-Added new Style: All Right 2 (Stock Android)
-Updated preview images
-Added Indonesian Language
-Added Chinese (simpl) Language
-Added Italian Language
-IMPORTANT: New App Version might restore default layout on first start!

See more here -> http://zapperbyte.com/miui-statusbar-pro/


The stock android notification is perfect.

Crusnik05 wrote:How abut new style?
Notif - battery - connection, etc

So the baterry put on the middle..


Good idea. Clock & noti -- battery -- connection :lol:

User avatar
azuli
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 27 Jun 2017, 11:23

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Postby azuli » 24 Nov 2017, 16:41

Thanks for the fast and awesome update,''stock android'' design is excellent!

User avatar
zapperbyte
Recognized Developer
Recognized Developer
Posts: 74
Joined: 12 Jul 2017, 13:45
Location: Germany
Phone Model: Mi 6 , Mi Pad 3
Thanks received: 34
Contact:

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Postby zapperbyte » 24 Nov 2017, 17:51

azuli wrote:Thanks for the fast and awesome update,''stock android'' design is excellent!

You´re welcome ;P

You can hit the thanks button, rate the app 5 stars on play store, tell your xiaomi friends about it, help to translate it to your native language, donate some coins to buy me a beer...
You can thank me in so many ways :P :D

Crusnik05 wrote:How abut new style?
Notif - battery - connection, etc

So the baterry put on the middle..


More designs will come soon. Centered Battery is a good idea ;)

User avatar
Afan10
New Member
New Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 16 Jan 2017, 11:50

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Postby Afan10 » 25 Nov 2017, 22:23

I have problem in xiaomi.eu room 7.11.23, app not working. Always denied permission internal storage. I have promt permission, but still not working. Help for solution. Thx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
zapperbyte
Recognized Developer
Recognized Developer
Posts: 74
Joined: 12 Jul 2017, 13:45
Location: Germany
Phone Model: Mi 6 , Mi Pad 3
Thanks received: 34
Contact:

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Postby zapperbyte » 26 Nov 2017, 00:44

Afan10 wrote:I have problem in xiaomi.eu room 7.11.23, app not working. Always denied permission internal storage. I have promt permission, but still not working. Help for solution. Thx


Go to Settings -> App Settings -> Select MiUI Statusbar Pro -> Select App Permissions and grant read/write permission on external storage.

User avatar
Afan10
New Member
New Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 16 Jan 2017, 11:50

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Postby Afan10 » 26 Nov 2017, 01:37

zapperbyte wrote:
Afan10 wrote:I have problem in xiaomi.eu room 7.11.23, app not working. Always denied permission internal storage. I have promt permission, but still not working. Help for solution. Thx


Go to Settings -> App Settings -> Select MiUI Statusbar Pro -> Select App Permissions and grant read/write permission on external storage.



I have done that, but it still does not work

In other this app work perfectly, since I use xiaomi.eu this app doesn't work

Hope there is a solution
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Return to “General Development”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Nellospank and 27 guests