Search found 5 matches

Return

by PrimeGen
28 Oct 2017, 01:44
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Changelog 7.10.26

Great update! Im a new globe rom user. The only thing I dislike is the boot animation :P . Still love this rom.
by PrimeGen
04 Nov 2017, 11:17
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Changelog 7.11.2

One simple thing that keeps me from upgrading to a V9. ROM is because I have a vast db of themes I heavily use/rely on customization, In first builds of v9 and in latest (before this one) the option to customize the clock-weather widget was gone. Does this release has the option to customize clock ...
by PrimeGen
05 Nov 2017, 18:36
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hello @dr4kendroid dr4kendroid @PrimeGen PrimeGen greetings friends Congratulations, good equipment, excellent work I am learning with miui, I ask: 1- What is the smart assistant and why was it eliminated? 2- I'm going to download the rom and the 7.11.2 does not leave the v2, that this is the v2? t...
by PrimeGen
09 Nov 2017, 04:22
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Device-Mi3W Click the update button--> Showing 7.11.2 V2--> Click the download option ,no download showing u are already latest version repeated the process twice but same happens. :( what for update ? mi-globe does not supports OTA... only xiaomi.eu OTA is available! you have to choose rom in rom ...
by PrimeGen
14 Nov 2017, 18:25
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: [APP] MiUI Statusbar Pro

Utg1 wrote::cry: :( Here does not work...My Design is always Center Clock:

RedMi 4 Prime - Miui 9 by Mi-Globe based on 7.11.9 dev + Magisk 14.3

Strange. Mine work just fine. Same device, same rom and same root.