Search found 5 matches

Return

by zapperbyte
15 Sep 2017, 15:44
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[APP] MiUI Unlimited

http://zapperbyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/miui_unlimited_promo-1024x525.png Smartphone Brands around the world create more and more powerful devices every year. Containing powerfull hardware, those phones have the potential to perform a lot better than they actually do by default. They are l...
by zapperbyte
17 Sep 2017, 06:06
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: [APP] MiUI Unlimited

Using this app will waste battery, battery drain more than admin. sorry my english is not good. Yes, MiUi Unlimited causes a slightly higher battery consumption, but thats barely noticeable and its OK since its not made to save you some battery juice. If you need more batterylife, use the "nor...
by zapperbyte
19 Sep 2017, 15:39
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: [APP] MiUI Unlimited

I will care about the widget later. For the first I want to publish MiUI Statusbar Pro ;P
by zapperbyte
23 Sep 2017, 10:53
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: [MOD] MiUI v8 Center Clock Mod

How to change the notification icons to the right side of the center clock? I thik it would be better because we have the internet speed at the left sude of the clock I am working on this :) Check out my website/twitter to see a sample. MiUI Statusbar Pro will be released soon and you will be able ...
by zapperbyte
24 Sep 2017, 00:16
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rooting Xiaomi Mi5c - 100% easiest way!

After reading around and testing some things with the Mi5c i found out that there is currently no easy way to root the phone. Problems are: - Phone directly boots into fastboot mode after flashing some custom roms - Phone directly boots into fastboot mode after flashing standard root solutions like ...